Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc's China Eathquake Appeal

Steve

Hi Folks,

We have all seen the terrible news from china and my heart goes out to the the poor victims and families who have lost their family members in the China earthquake.

I have been wanting to set up an appeal to help raise a few quid for those who really need it. I have been without net connection so this was the earliest i could set this up.

I have set up an appeal page here: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/articles/...ke_Appeal.shtml

Or go direct to the British Red Cross website

It has all the info you need to donate a few quid. Please help all you can, even if it is a few quid!

Thanks guys

wim offers two members a full Geometry calibration half price (£45) payable to the appeal.

Tony could you fit me in on your open day mate?? :whistling:

Not on the open day i'm afraid...

1: It's a meet and greet event and i want to meet you all

2: A Delorean is on the Geometry ramp

3: It's going to be packed so maneuvering cars mid meet will be a mare.

For the charity winners so to speak i will open Sunday if this helps?

wim offers two members a full Geometry calibration half price (£45) payable to the appeal.

I have been fortunate in benefiting from WIM's offer, and sincerely hope the appeal will benefit likewise. I'm booked in for the 21st June, and look forward to learning about a subject I have to date been rather naive about! Thanks again, Will

I have been fortunate in benefiting from WIM's offer, and sincerely hope the appeal will benefit likewise. I'm booked in for the 21st June, and look forward to learning about a subject I have to date been rather naive about! Thanks again, Will

Well done..... You will receive the same attention as any other customer and realize your commitment is helping desperate people less fortunate than us....

I look forward to the 21st ;)

Well done..... You will receive the same attention as any other customer and realize your commitment is helping desperate people less fortunate than us....

I look forward to the 21st ;)

Tony good to talk with you earlier this week & confirm tyre options, I have made a donation to the British Red Cross appeal:

Transaction Confirmation

Please retain for your records

Thank you

Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay, on behalf of British Red Cross Society.

Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 100.00

Description:

Merchant's cart ID: D0054287

Authorisation Date/Time: 01/Jun/2008 10:14:50

WorldPay's transaction ID: 1655244398

I know you've said only £45, but I wanted to give a bit more myself anyway. Fortunately the British Red Cross have set their donating site up very well & I could "gift aid" the donation as well so that's an extra £28 via the taxman! (Its not shown in the receipt above, but the box was ticked during the process :)

Anyways see you on the 21st & I hope somebody else takes you up on your kind offer of another Geometry check via this payment method!

• 1 month later...
Transaction Confirmation

Please retain for your records

Thank you

Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay, on behalf of British Red Cross Society.

Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 60.00

Description:

Merchant's cart ID: D0059923

Authorisation Date/Time: 24/Jul/2008 18:38:31

WorldPay's transaction ID: 1864607879

This is not a tax receipt.

Enquiries

This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of British Red Cross Society to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered.

If you have any questions about your order, please email British Red Cross Society at: supportercare@redcross.org.uk, with the transaction details listed above.

Thank you for shopping with British Red Cross Society.When you submit your transaction for processing by WorldPay you confirm your acceptance of WorldPay’s shopper privacy policy, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://support.worldpay.com/shopper/privacy/

To find out more about how your transaction was processed, visit WorldPay’s Frequently Asked Questions at:

http://support.worldpay.com/shopper/faqs/

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.5/1570 - Release Date: 7/24/2008 6:59 AM

As promised,

Sorry it wasnt sooner, had to wait till pay day as was let down on a sale.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links