Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Help Please

Naomi

I am trying to put a picture of my new is200 above my name or on a page and

have no luck, i dont now whatim doing wrong, i do as it says and the pic is still not there

is there anyone out there that could please in detail help.

Would much apprectiate it. Im so proud of my Altezza that i want to show you all.

Please help

Naomi x :crying:

hellooooo

do you mean you're trying to put a pic on your signature for this board (or the avatar, the name of the picture beneath your name at the top left of each post you make)?

If so........

click My Controls in the top right of your screen.

click Edit avatar settings and then upload a new avatar half way down the screen (upload the pic of your car, make sure it's not too big though)

for the signature, in the same place (my controls) click edit signature. You can then upload an image somewhere (for example the Club Gallery, accessible from the LOC Navigation drop down menu in the top left of your screen) and then put that image in your sig.

Hope I've been of some help

All the best

Tony

Naomi - welcome to the club, nice picture of your car. Same colour as mine :)

With regards to your avatar ( small pic under your name on left of post ) ... as Tony says ( with a few adjustments )

click "My Controls" in the top right of your screen

click "Edit avatar settings"

then "upload a new avatar" half way down the screen - make sure you have a pic on your own pc that is a maximum of 150 x 150 pixels .... and then use browse to find it

click on "add this avatar to my profile" at the bottom of that screen

use browser "back" to get back to here

and all should be OK

Any problems let us know and we'll get you sorted :)

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links