Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Black , Halo , Hid Headlamps.

theres 3 led's for the sidelights, and then theres the angel eyes which you can wire into the sidelights or on a seperate switch.

yeah i knew these probably wouldnt pass an mot but il have a seperate set of lights to put in for mot time.

has anyone got a link for an eBay auction for an hid kit that would fit ththese lights? il try and post up a pic later of the bulb thats in there.

you can tell i an't been here for some time, i've just noticed where your number plate is... looks sick brv!!!

so speed traps are not a problem then..lol

looking good, how about a front shot?

Was it difficult to the modify the wing?

Are you currently running the standard lights? , can the LED side/projector lights be upgraded (eg 99 LED each)?

Can you take them to someone who knows about MOTs?

it wasnt too much hassle to sort the wing. just had to cut out both mounting points for the 200 lights.

i tried to get a pic but the angel eyes and the 3 LED lights are too bright for my camera (sony phone camera).

how do u mean upgraded? the onlt thing u can change is the bulbs in the main and dipped beam and the indicator bulbs.

anyone who considers buying these lights. please take in to consideration the extra work and money these involve. these are not direct fit and u also have to purchase a seperate hid kit.

Look really good mate, definately suit the style of your mods!

So whats the light throw like as in UK spec cars does it shine left or dazzle to the right or can it be adjusted?

Thinking about these myself not too bothered about the adjustments for fitting just wondering on light output and beam etc

How about a few head on pics and a few at dusk if you can?

Loving the smooth look btw!!

Anyway well done mate for gettin em fitted and bein daring enough to chop up your wings in the process! Any 'How To?'

yeah i probably could buy the cheaper hid style lights but it wouldnt be proper.

well at the moment the lights are way up in the air!! and i cant really say about the beam, im going to get them adjusted at an mot garage tomorow so there half legal, and also find out if they will pass an mot., it did look like they were illuminating the hedge on the opposite side of the road when i did drive it last night. but i cant really tell till they have been brought down out the sky!! lol

i did try and take a pic last night of the angel eyes but the camera i have isnt that great for night time shots.

DSC00257.jpg

to be honest its like fitting a normal set of is200 lights but u have to cut out the inner wing. ul know where to cut when your in the position of fitting. just dont cut out the outer flap that is right on the edge of the wing. the is300 lights still use the hole to locate into position!

btw have u had a front shunt at some point as the shut lines on the driver side headlamp are pretty shocking ?

(sorry but I had to ask)

probably has as some point. most cars have nowadays. but the shuts arent as bad in real life. must just be the angle or light.

i undone the wing slightly too when i done the lights so may have moved before i done them back up.

yeah what is the bulb code or a link on eBay for some silver indicator bulbs?

i havent got the hid kit thru the post yet so havent taken it to the garage to get it sorted!

should come this week and il get it done.

at the moment ive got the dipped beam plugged into the main beam bulbs so its pretty bright. but ive adjusted the lights down to the ground so as not to blind anyone!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links