Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Few Questions

Havent bought my is200 yet but its there waiting for me just have a few questions i needa bit of help with??

1: Were could i get an "aero kit" and how much for??

2: What size of Xenon kit would i need? ie H1, H2, H4????

3: What size are the foglight bulbs??? as above??

4: Were can i get an armrest?

5: The car im buying, has only one key, if i get 2 new keys and code them, will it forget the previous keys!

6: Were would i find a steering wheel boss? Or else a mint condition sport wheel

hi there

1)aero kits available from lexus but theres always someone on here whos selling bits,i think gords got a few bits for sale

2)h4-9006 bulbs(many have hid's)

3)same (i think)

4)theres a place in the states that does them,woz will help with that or look through his posts

5)1 keys not a prob you can get a spare blank off eBay with no transponder unfortunately(just do a search on how to reprogram)

6)on the buy and sell section,like i said theres always someone selling stuff that you'll either need or want

hope this helps

azz

My input:

Generally agree but:

1)Yeah see Gord/Dealers/Ebay

2)Agreewith Aaron

3)same (i think) Just confirm that with Bulbman (aztecbandit)

4)Just be warned there about £150

5) I think you can have up to 5 keys stored in the memory

6)Ebay's prob your best bet, but drop Ellz a Pm as he was looking into getting an aftermarket steering wheel a while back.

3: What size are the foglight bulbs???

Same as headlamps (HB4 /9006) until 2003 then H3

4: Were can i get an armrest?

They regularly come up every few weeks or so on E-Bay from this seller listed under IS300 Armrest.

Unsure if you will pay customs charge or not doing it this way. The last one I saw was Item number: 160222173746

See this post, cost ME for the complete kit including custom charges to UK £200-£210 depending on currency coversion rates.

If any links dead on that post just email Mr Diller with a list of the part numbers and mention what it is you are after (IS300 Armrest Conversion )

and he is very helpful. Black or Beige are still available I am LED to believe.

Hope this helps ya mate.

My input:

Generally agree but:

1)Yeah see Gord/Dealers/Ebay

2)Agreewith Aaron

3)same (i think) Just confirm that with Bulbman (aztecbandit)

4)Just be warned there about £150

5) I think you can have up to 5 keys stored in the memory

6)Ebay's prob your best bet, but drop Ellz a Pm as he was looking into getting an aftermarket steering wheel a while back.

Sold the body kit, only have rear boot spoiler, the flat one with b/light, like some of the late is200/is300's have :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links