Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dashboard Lights

Hi all, i have just noticed that the 90-110 on my speedo is no longer lit up.

I am guessing that the bulb has gone. I have printed off the tutorial for how to remove the dash but just want to check which bulb is the correct one.

Is it the 5mm or 10mm? Can you get them from Halfords? Is it orange or white?

Thank you for any help.

I am guessing that the bulb has gone. I have printed off the tutorial for how to remove the dash but just want to check which bulb is the correct one.

Is it the 5mm or 10mm? Can you get them from halfords? Is it orange or white?

Thank you for any help.

It should be a 501w matey there clear with an orange cover fitted that you take off the old bulb and push on the new one :D

If your just changing the bulb for a new one its pretty easy, just take it out (same as the stereo)

Then theres a few screws round the edge then it opens up and you can just take the bulbs out like the switches.

Stav

Is it the 5mm or 10mm? Can you get them from halfords? Is it orange or white?

Thank you for any help.

Hi,

I used 501 W5W blue LED bulbs and T5 W1.2W wedge LED bulbs for the dials (speedo) from eBay.

For the AC and heater section i have ordered Neo Wedge LED Instrument Panel bulbs 8mm & 10mm (type a & type b.) also in blue from http://superlumination.com/74.htm.

So far i have fitted the speedo ones and they look good just waiting for the AC/Heater ones to arrive from the states....

Regards

Abbas

Just a word of warning; the Neo wedge bulbs may not light up that brightly in the AC panel. hence the multi LED method.

Stav

They dont light up very brightly as you said, i dont think they will do the job. You dont happen to know where i can get hold of the multi LED's that your talking about and/or what they are called? The ones behind the digital clock where a really tight fit and could not lock them in place so they did not work at all!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links