Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Jap Fest

Zee007

Dr Evil Posted on Apr 14 2003, 10:40 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds Cool!  

Count me in,

Shahid  

You haven't got me down on your list! is I not welcome?!!!!!!!

Shahid

Dr Evil Posted on Apr 14 2003, 10:40 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds Cool!  

Count me in,

Shahid  

You haven't got me down on your list! is I not welcome?!!!!!!!

Shahid

Sorry Shahid - missed your post bud....... you're on the list! :D

Hi Zee,

R U being selective or what, I'm not on the list either :crybaby::crybaby:

I wanna go -please-please :lol:

Sorry Paul.......... :crybaby:

But you're ON NOW!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Claire - any news on on our stand at all....? Loads of us now.... :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
Just a thought....

Does anyone have a helmet I could borrow while I'm on track ?

They do hire them out but can be hard to get hold of in the afternoon :(

I've got one (a 'racing helmet' (before anyone starts)) I dunno whether it will fit you or not rhaines, but I'll try and remember it.

Ian.

OK peeps think you might like this one.....

After a comment from Scot (TOC) this morning I have spoken with the organisers of Japfest and Oxford 6 (the local TV Channel) will definately be filming at Japfest :P

So not only are we going to have a superb day out (850 car places sold out) we are going to have a TV station filming us as well.....

Think we can safely call that a result.

YUP, and TOC ones if we have them :)

Can you imagine Zee, he's always cleaning the car at the best of times, can you imagine what he'll be like with a film crew there :P

YUP, and TOC ones if we have them :)

Can you imagine Zee, he's always cleaning the car at the best of times, can you imagine what he'll be like with a film crew there  :P

:blush: Cheers Ryan........... :lol: - And a great result with the film crew pal! ;)

(now wheres that polish...... :blink: )

erm.... can anyone reccomend a car wash near the M4.... cos no doubt my car will be covered with crap....

... can't have it looking dirty if TV camera's are about! :blush:

But I do now have my Team Lexus license plate covers! :yahoo::yahoo:

OK, well I've posted on TOC, IMOC & Cagbuild so thought I had better be poilte and post on here :D

I'm trying to arrange a convoy to Japfest and wondering if any of you guys wanted to join in....

I'll be leaving Oxford with a couple of others at 7am heading down the A420 past Swindon onto the M4 at J15 (I think), from there it's a quick blurt up the M4 to Combe. Hoping to be there at 8.30 for drivers briefing and getting the stand sorted.

If anyone wishes to join up send me an email to let us know where you are and where you can meet on route etc....

Hope to see you there, I'll know be even easier to spot as next weekend I should have revision 6 LED CLusters for the MK2 MR2 painted and installed :D :D :D

Could members who are going please take their camcorder as we are in need of footage for the LOC video!

if you have MiniDV tapes then we can send these back if required after we hook the data off.

Please remember not to send us personal stuff you did the night before :sick::sick::lol::lol:

cheers peeps

Is that a TOC/LOC vid ????

We will have footage from Oxford 6 TV who are going to be there on the day, on Tuesday I will be trying to arrange an extra 'press' track pass as Patrick from IMOC will be there with his car already setup and tested with bulletcam (either fitted on either side of the rear wing or above the number plate) for track footage and I will be getting a copy of all footage taken on the day....

Is this the sort of footage your after and if so I have extra tapes but no means of copying so would need the footage back.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk