Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Geometry@tdi North

I've been meaning to get my geometry sorted out. I had plans to make the trek down to Hemel Hempstead to see the doctor but it seems like I'll be working weekends to help my Dad and brother out until May. So that makes the seven-hour round-trip unfeasible. Therefore I need to go somewhere a bit closer to Yorkshire.

I did a forum search for Drury Lane and some of the stories re: their service scared me off. I have been seriously considering going to TDI North but would appreciate some input from members who've been there. I tried searching for relevant threads a while but the search function didn't give me any relevant results. So apologies if the question has been asked and answered before.

Both TDi north and Drury lane are very good.... Both use the wim settings for the IS and are more than capable of setting the calibration.

They use very different methods to calibrate the car and if i were asked to give one or another an advantage then it would be TDi, simply because their methodical race grown advantage exceeds most competitors.

I have never been to TDi North, but have used Drury Lane many times and never had a problem. :) Why not ring both of them up and see which is cheaper?

I doubt you will go wrong with either. Mention you want your car set to Tony's settings and not the Lexus standard ones.

Ive had some work done by TDI north and i cant fault them really helpful and if you ever need any advice just send them an email and they always get back to you.

Never been to durry lane so cant coment on them really but quite a few members recomend them

I believe TDi north are good mate and you shouldnt have many probelms ....... just dont ask Gord :whistling:

:lol: Dont ask me, ask the member from liverpool way, he asked for print out, dont think he ever got one :o

Might be better taking your own paper :winky:

that was me

When your car was set i was miffed you didn't get a printout..... The reason was due to type of equipment they use not knowledge.... I'm very happy to recommend TDi now i know what they use and how.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm booked in for the 13th of March. :)

Once I get this done, will there be any issues when I go the Lexus dealer for servicing? I don't want them changing the settings back to factory.

I don't think they would know without going to the time and bother of measuring your geometry but if the car is under warranty then they might be picky if you have any relevant complaints...

Probably be a good idea if you combine new tyres with getting the geometry set... when ever that is

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links