Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Looking For Some Oe Parts

shak

Hi all

I was wondering if any one could help me, I am looking for a set of black half leather seats and standard 17" alloys for my IS200, there doesn't seem to be much on eBay. So was wondering if any one here has done some upgrades on there car and are willing to sell the original parts.

Thank you

shak

may I ask which wheels you have on yours at the moment? theres always interior bits on ebay, if theres not much at the mo, just keep havin a look frequently

I've currently got the 16" OE alloys that come with the S model. I was going to sell mine and get a SE spec IS, but mines is in immaculate condition and I won't get much for it, so I decided to just upgrade mine. I Think its a wise decision :huh:

Here are some alloy wheels for sale in Manchester on eBay, I would hurry though as the auction ends soon...

Link

I am going to view a car later on in the week and will see if there is a set of leathers going, I will get a price for you and then pm you.

Is this ok?

Here are some alloy wheels for sale in Manchester on ebay, I would hurry though as the auction ends soon...

Link

I am going to view a car later on in the week and will see if there is a set of leathers going, I will get a price for you and then pm you.

Is this ok?

Thanks mate, managed to get some wheels off DJ Wozza (lexus owners club member) look great!. But really struggling to find some decent half leather seats in black, would really appreciate if you could get us a price for the leather on the car you are going to see, and could you tell me what condition they are in.

Thanks for help

shak

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links