Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

France's Tactics To Get Support On Iraq

My wife is Romanian and the Romanians have allowed Americans to come to Constasa (on Black sea close to Turkey) to prepare for whatever.

The French have told them that they will now veto their entry into the EU !!

Not reported here (in the press) but the Romanians have said B**ger off....

I know the Americans have been throwing their weight about but France..........I mean........

Bet as we speak they are negociating with Saddam for contracts if war doesnt happen.......

the french gov't alone is to blame for the breakdown in negotiations, and wouldnt be supprised if this will be the eventual fall of the UN and the eventual collapse of euroland................WHOHOOOOOOOOO

This goes back to what I was saying last year, and proves that the concept of a united Europe will never work.

Chirac is not European he is French, and is looking after French interests (which you can't blame him for).

France sold Nuclear reactors to Iraq and has negotiated sole rights to Iraq's oil resources when the sanctions are lifted.

France is not well known for it's sympathy for other countries (blowing up a Greenpeace vessel, nuclear weapons testing in the South Pacific, entertaining Mugabe the Butcher etc etc). Either Chirac has been touched by the Lord and has come over all sympathetic and saintly, or he is a greedy ***** looking out for the best position for himself. I wonder which one it could be? :whistling:

I think it is time that Chirac showed the rest of the world what a European should act like, and show a little more gratitude to the US without whome, France would be a part of Germany now.

I have the priviledge of working in a multi national work force in Europe and as TDIplc said, it wouldn,t work. The cultural differences alone are amazing.

Thinking of it, it,s only 32 miles of water seperating the UK from France and once you are in France, it,s a total different world. Equate that to driving from London to Watford, and you are on a totally different planet. Work ethics, way of thinking, social attitudes etc differ far too much for it to work.

Excuse me to say the French are the most difficult. I hope am not causing any offence here, but in my experience, they are the most arrogant bunch I have ever come across. Nothing is good for them.

How ChiraQ was able to tell prospective EU members' presidents that they were not brought up properly is beyond me. And he thought he had a point.

It,s all hypocrisy. TotalFina Elf have a massive oil interest to protect in Iraq so ChiraQ is not bothered if they have WMD or not.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links