Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dri Wash 'n Guard® Classic

kam05

This phrase on their web site worries me: "DWG Classic is especially suited for pre-2000 automotive paints.". Anyone like to guess what's in it and what happens with newer paint?

This phrase on their web site worries me: "DWG Classic is especially suited for pre-2000 automotive paints.". Anyone like to guess what's in it and what happens with newer paint?

Any one want to try it on a Black 1999 Lexus IS200? I dread to even think what would happen to a Lexus with it's superior paint finish.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone used this stuff before?

You can get a free sample here. Just ordered some, see if it turns up...

Hello Kam05

Been using Dri-Wash products since 1994.

They really do work and I think if you give them a fair try you will be "Hooked" on how easy they are to use

and once you learn about the products you will be amazed at the "modern day technology" that is behind the Dri-Wash

& Guard Product Line.

Good Luck

JAlexander, USA

Hello Ian M

DWG "Classic" was designed for vechicles pre-2000.

The new product DWG "Ultra-Ion" was specifically designed or should I say engineered for post 1999 vehicles.

The Company was directly involved with the major car manufactors to produced a product that would work

well with the 2000 and newer models "new" paint formulation.

Here I cut and pasted this right from the DWG Website:

Since the beginning of the year 2000, major auto manufacturers have begun changing the paint formula they use on their cars and upon learning of these changes in the paint formulation, the DWG International™ research and development team went into action. Nearly three years later DWG International™ is excited to announce the introduction of DWG ULTRA- ION™.

Specifically designed for the 21st century paints used on cars manufactured since the year 2000 and using the infusion of ionic technology with our award-winning Polymer technology, DWG ULTRA-ION™ far exceeds all other car care products on the market today.

Hope this clears thing up.

JAlexander,USA

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links