Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello Again

Cathal

I dont know if you remember me, but i registered here a while back after i bought a is200, have'nt been on in a while because i wrote off my lexus, about 2 months back on a country road. 3rd party insurance so i was a bit depressed ha, Well was a bad crash and noone was injured so its not so bad.

Have a new job and saving up some money so around April/May so hopefully i will have about €7000 about £5,000 for a new lexus,

Im living in Dublin but will fly over to the uk to because cheaper and much better selection,

Any chance i could get some postcodes for the areas so i can search in autotrader

Thanks Cathal

I dont know if you remember me, but i registered here a while back after i bought a is200, have'nt been on in a while because i wrote off my lexus, about 2 months back on a country road. 3rd party insurance so i was a bit depressed ha, Well was a bad crash and noone was injured so its not so bad.

Have a new job and saving up some money so around April/May so hopefully i will have about €7000 about £5,000 for a new lexus,

Im living in Dublin but will fly over to the uk to because cheaper and much better selection,

Any chance i could get some postcodes for the areas so i can search in autotrader

Thanks Cathal

Hi Cathal,

be sure to allow 30% extra in your budget for VRT and get in back to Ireland and registered before July 1st or it won't be worth your while ;)

remember VRT is calculated on the open market price that the car is valued at according to the officer on the day it's presented for registration not what you paid for it in the UK....

as for a postcode = WC2N 5BY , set distance as National and you can view ALL available

good luck

i have an is200 for sale now for 4500, i took it on from a pal about 2 months ago with the intention of having it, but i got the GS

its a 99 model lowered, and prolex exhaust, overall condition is good, it used to belong to zee on here, he bought an altezza from me, and my pal bought the is200 from zee

last one i bought was from the north so was on uk plates and i used the vrt calculator worked out cheaper, what register it before the first of July are they changing something??

sold my last car and transfered the insurance over which was 3rd party, load of b****x alrite,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links