Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Years Eve

Ellz

Well was having a really good night up in Oxford with my mates been to the pub then back to a friends got to about 1am got a knock on the door some little chav asking to come in, told him sod off. Knock knock again "can i have beer" "no **** off" he flicks his fag at me and walks off. I follow him down asking why the hell he did that he starts to try and be the big man bit of pushin no punches thrown "I'm getting my mates up here there gonna kick your butt" blah blah blah.

30-45 mins pass knock knock 3 of them right up in my face didnt see how many where out side but quite a few me the missus mates etc tell them all to go away we dont want any trouble shut the door on them. 2 pains of glass in the door get smashed in then from no where a can of what i can only think was pepper spray was pretty big like a can of de icer i get a fair bit in mouth eyes etc everyone in the house gets out the back in the garden coughing etc.

Called the cops. Me and mate in the back on cop car try to find them but they've all sodded off.

Face etc burning like hell so mate said to put face in bowl of cold water, was nice untill i took my face out and OMG ive never felt pain like it, i couldnt open my eyes nose running in absolute agony mates walked me over to another house where i spend the next couple of hours with a hair dryer on cold blowing on my face.

So not a great new year really ******** little chavvy ******* :tsktsk: line n up and shoot em

Anyone know a good way to get this stuff off though because just got out of a bath and i feel like im on fire again NHS direct said cold water and soap but doesnt really seem to be working.

if its capsaicin based, such as a lot of the yank pepper sprays, try using a solubilising agent such as oil. capsaicinoids are lipophillic and dissolve more readily in oils etc. worth a try mate.

BTW, shudda punched the runt in the 1st place.... :whistling: :whistling:

Really sorry to hear about what happened. I just can't believe such scumbags can roam our streets with no conseqeunce. Did you go to A+E? It might be worth it especially if you still have eye symptoms.

Hope things settle soon and that these pondscum somehow get caught and taken off our streets.

Amanda

Hmm... no your night then mate!

As for the pepper spray, NHS Direct said water and soap ? :ohmy:

Never use water.

CS Spray is crystal .......... and it is reactivated when you use water substance.

The only way to get it all off is to go and stand outside ..... so the nautral wind blows it off your face mate.

It's the method taught on police training .............

omg ellz you poor guy-what a bunch of *******,cannot believe the way things are going.Unfortunately fella the soap water method is highly recommended directly after the incident-same with burns.from what youve described you may need to seek med advice,because it sounds as if youve sustained proper burns to your face as its effect is normally no longer than a few hours max.Im sorry to say A+E should really have been your first port of call-they could have calmed it down considerably by using burn treatments and sent you away happy.Its a major inflammatory agent and its prbably not helped you using water without soap-try and make an appointment with your GP if the pain persists and he can prescribe something.mineral oil is often used in CS and pepper spray attacks.

Ahmet, doesn't pepper spray have capsaicin as its effective ingredient??

Although i understand what ur saying about the fresh air treatment, but if the problem is persisting, it sounds as if its bonded to the skin/in the pores. Just like, say, after touching a hot chilli, you will still be able to taste/feel the residual heat on your fingerrs the next day, even though you may well have washed your hands 20 times.

In such a case, the trick is to use a lipid based solvent, like veg oil, as it helps dissolve the lipophillic capsaicin from the skin.

As Raj said, it does sound like this may have escalated into something more along the lines of a burn and a visit to the hospital nay be worthwhile....

Sorry to hear about this Ellz, hope you feel better soon :unsure:

I started reading this and just got more and more :tsktsk: as i read on, i hate chavs and i would have been fumming in your position so i really feel for you mate!

Jason :angry:

Cheers for the advice guys.

NHS direct did try another site which was advising veg oil didnt have any in the house unfortunatly. I scrubbed my arms as they skin wasnt as sensitive as my neck with soap and freezin cold water, burning came back for a bit but then disappear. I left it until this morning to wash face but seems all good. Might have rubbed off on pillows etc so changing all them today.

Ahmet police said to stand in cold wind but its not been windy LoL they were pretty determind to find the one with the spray but not really bothered about the other lot. I take it pepper spray etc it classed as a fire arm of some sort.

Sorry to hear about all of this mate, scum bags. Glad that you are on the mend.

Not sure about pepper spray being a firearm but it is illegal to have it let alone use it. At the very least it would be an offensive weapon. Hope the police get the little *******.

Sorry to hear about all of this mate, scum bags. Glad that you are on the mend.

Not sure about pepper spray being a firearm but it is illegal to have it let alone use it. At the very least it would be an offensive weapon. Hope the police get the little *******.

it is essentially a chemical weapon and depending on the seriousness of the attack can carry a 10 year prison sentence according to this article.

http://iccheshireonline.icnetwork.co.uk/01...-name_page.html

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links