Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bt Internet Problems ?

Dave-Ellen

Can't log into my btinternet browser.

Called BT after 16 hours on hold (slight exaggeration) I was told the whole btinternet system was down....

Is this true ?

Any bt internet customers who can log in as normal ?

Mines says my password is wrong............i then go to reset it to be told my account is suspended but BT say it is not and all is well

getting onto interwhatsit through gmail so the connection and network is fine............

Can't log into my btinternet browser.

Called BT after 16 hours on hold (slight exaggeration) I was told the whole btinternet system was down....

Is this true ?

Any bt internet customers who can log in as normal ?

Mines says my password is wrong............i then go to reset it to be told my account is suspended but BT say it is not and all is well

getting onto interwhatsit through gmail so the connection and network is fine............

Mines been fine all week, and I've been working from home so I'd know if it had gone down. .......honest :whistling:

Have you payed the bill ?????

yup.................

was told it was because my contract had expired by one person.............who transferred me to that department who said it had not expired...............but who after checking with the tech people said the whole bt email system was down............

have updated my contarct but still no joy :crybaby:

mine's been really tempramental all week!

in the house we run a laptop my PC and my 360 or the wireless homehub and between 6 and half seven i get a network connection or about 5 minutes before it kicks me off then about 10 minutes later it reconnects.

bt have talked me through loads of different stuff to do but non of it works, the last guy said it was because im wireless and the recent crappy weather will be interfeering with it.

Personally i think they're full of crap, and wont admit when service is down because it make them look bad!

BT's fine here in Derby, although we went through a really bad patch a month or so ago when it was almost impossible to get a decent Broadband connection. Tonight, I’ve got 3.2Meg, but at times it was down to 872k – not what I paid for!

from personal experience switch and get off BT. We had whole office down for 2 weeks (after years of on and off) and they just kept saying one thing after another. Annoying thing is all lines in the area were BT so office next door in same building had full access using a different provider on BT line and had no downtime at all. we switched in the end to Nildram and they did the switch over before BT ever got the connection going. Never had a day since

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links