Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Run Flat Tires Going Flat

Bobbys Lexy

• 1 month later...

Who is this Chris guy? (Moderator) I want to know what authroity or knowledge base he is telling us all that the run flat tires cannot be patched. Does Chris work for one of the tire manufacturers? Does he work for Lexus and knows this because he has access to the engineering specs of the tire from the tire manufacturer? Who is Chris and how does he know what he knows. I want to know before I purchase a new tire based on what Chris has ordained. Chris, please let us know who you are. Thanks.

Who is this Chris guy? (Moderator) I want to know what authroity or knowledge base he is telling us all that the run flat tires cannot be patched. Does Chris work for one of the tire manufacturers? Does he work for Lexus and knows this because he has access to the engineering specs of the tire from the tire manufacturer? Who is Chris and how does he know what he knows. I want to know before I purchase a new tire based on what Chris has ordained. Chris, please let us know who you are. Thanks.

chris is the fountain of all knowledge B) B) B)

Chris is chris

I will let chris tell you who he is for himself.

But all information given does not mean the moderator is always right.. although i have faith chris is spot on.

It is just advice... consult your dealer if in doubt

:blink:

Calm down fella.... Chris is a good chap and works for Lexus I believe. And is nice and fluffy, despite his scary avatar... :lol:

Chris has 'ordained' me to say that :D I am under his power :alien:

rbnbruce01

Chris works for Lexus Stafford - this is no secret, and he has always proven himself to be petty knowledgeable on these things.

If Chris told me something about my car - I wouldn't question him on it.

Of course, that doesn't mean you can't - but I do think that you will find that a dealer will tell you exactly what Chris has.

welcome to the club by the way :D

Bonjour tout le monde

"Big Bro is watching you :)"

RBNBRUCE01, first of all, when you enter in a new house, you ring the bell, you say "generally" Hi, especially during your first post there, and you try to formulate your question with a bit of nice making ;)

You should know that if someone is asking a question on that Lexus board, some people should know very well every kind of related lexus questions…

If you see "moderator" padd this would enlight you more regarding who's able to reply, and last but not least, a few people around here have very good Lexus connection. ;)

BTW and before you ask, I'm just a Lexus driver without knowledge.

No offense

@d'taleur

• 4 weeks later...
If you get the low tire pressure light and you can tell there is a slow leak can you take this to a tire center to see if you can patch it? Or do these run flat tires automatically have to be replaced? Does anyone know?

do like me,..... BYE BYE stock...... HELLO.... customs......!!! :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links