Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What's The Best Pc Driving Game?

javadude

In my limited experience with PC gaming (my computer would simply laugh at me and explode if I tried to play a game) but you can buy Test Drive Unlimited for the PC which is an excellent driving game. I've got it on the 360 and just love it. It's not a racing game on tracks, you have to explore a huge island, driving real distances and buying houses, cars and winning things. It's a really good game.

Keith :)

First tip would be to get a good joypad or steering wheel. Driving games are useless if you use the keyboard :)

As Keith said Test drive unlimited is excellent, is full free roaming of Oahu and Honolulu.

Another one I have is Race 07, a great real life simulation. I would recommend downloading the demo first to make sure it will run on your PC, it does need a high end PC to get the most out of it.

Its FPS games where the PC will come into its own :D

Cool thanks guys. I'll take a look at both these. Unless I make a mess of it machine spec shouldn't be a problem. I've got a half decend driving wheel joy stick thingy - I'll be dusting that off to try. I used to play Powerslide on Windows 98, that was lots of fun but stopped working when I upgraded Direct X and graphics card drivers.

Cool thanks guys. I'll take a look at both these. Unless I make a mess of it machine spec shouldn't be a problem. I've got a half decend driving wheel joy stick thingy - I'll be dusting that off to try. I used to play Powerslide on Windows 98, that was lots of fun but stopped working when I upgraded Direct X and graphics card drivers.

Was Powerslide that rally game from about 1996? If it is I used to love that game, we'd take it into school and load it up on the PC's there during lunchtime. How sad we were :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links