Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

One 18x10 9 Spoke Needed

extra330

any of you have one lying around?

one of mine is beyond repair and so need another urgently as i am running one 10" and one 81/2" on the rear. `97 mk1 gs 300 sport.

or anyone know of any lexus breakers/salvage yards.

failing that i am gonna have to cough up at dealers for a new one

thanks in advance

depends what you call reasonable???

the best price new i can find is bentleys @ warrington

tel 0800 7838478

part no: 01700100003 18x10 9 spoke

£342 + vat

lexus dealer vary from £633 to £722 + vat but will only sell them with tyres ( pirelli p0`s )

going to order one today.

also jap spares instockton on tees ( breakers ) have some in but want £300 each and they say they will need re-furbishing

have new toyo proxes s1`s on at the moment and seem to be excellent handling, what they wear like i will be able to say in a few months.

hope this helps

:( hello im also looking for a rear wheel for a gs 300 sport mine has got a slight air line crack, about an inch long not very big, but enough to let the air out after a few days. any body know about repair or maybe after market wheels. worst comes to worst a trip to bentleys at warrington.

• 2 weeks later...

Just sourced a pair of brand new 18 x 10s from a dealer who was willing to discount down to £725.33 for the pair inclusive, when I asked nicely. Overnight delivery from the Toyota warehouse, in fact.

Thought that to be a bit of a bargain, compared to refurb costs.

The dealer is in Reading. btw....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links