Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Is200 Se

Hi all,

A week or so ago i cleaned mine up and thought i'd take a pic of it!

It was still in need of a polish and wax but this was just after a wash and some Meguiars tyre gel!

What you guy think? All comments welcome? Its a standard car apart from the sports grill i put on just after these pics were taken!

Will take some more soon and there are some in the gallery too!!!

Plans for this are:

- new sat nav/dvd/mp3 headunit and speakers

- 18's or 19's havent decided on size yet

- Tein Coilovers

- Eyebrows (wither Tom's or C-West)

Cheers!

Matt

gallery_17630_362_9685.jpg

gallery_17630_362_67687.jpg

gallery_17630_362_26583.jpg

lookin Hot i so wanted this colour :msn-cry:

Standard it looks good 2 me ;) mines Basic :(

Am i ok 2 copy ur pic ? :blush:

I forgot to ask mate, what you going to be using the pics for?!?! Feels weird being asked for pics of my car again as i havent had that since i had my Toyota's! B)

Leave the eyelids, those headlights look cool IMO

Fair enough mate! Was just thinking of ways to make the front look meaner without getting a new front bumper. I like the look of the C-West font as i think it looks awesome but dont want to get into kits if i can...........just yet! lol.........

I was very fortunate though as the kit, dark alloys and lights were all on there when i bought it and in comparison to the other cars Lexus had for sale it certainly looked the meanest! I do sometimes wish i had bought the manual though.

Fair enough mate! Was just thinking of ways to make the front look meaner without getting a new front bumper. I like the look of the C-West font as i think it looks awesome but dont want to get into kits if i can...........just yet! lol.........

Car looks great - re: making front look meaner: Sport Grille? (still only £35 from dealer). Super-easy install and a factory part so doesn't look like you've ram-raided Halfords.

Changes the whole look of the front and would finish off your TRD kit nicely.

I'm with Wozza on the eyelid issue - don't like 'em.

lookin Hot i so wanted this colour :msn-cry:

Standard it looks good 2 me ;) mines Basic :(

Am i ok 2 copy ur pic ? :blush:

I dont see why not :whistling:

He doesnt have copy right on them :D

Good car dude!

Yes he does. If he's taken the picture he owns the copyright on them whether he states it or not. You need to ask permission to use pictures for use, regardless of who took them. People don't, but you should. He also has a right to charge for use of the image :)

Car looks great - re: making front look meaner: Sport Grille? (still only £35 from dealer). Super-easy install and a factory part so doesn't look like you've ram-raided Halfords.

Changes the whole look of the front and would finish off your TRD kit nicely.

I'm with Wozza on the eyelid issue - don't like 'em.

Iv got my grill already in this colour lol :whistling: as 1 day i want 2 own this colour :winky: & knowin my luck it will av the standard grill :duh:

cool cool well i did take the pics so yes you can use them! lol.....

I have got the sports grill on there now but didnt when the pics were taken! =] Will take some pics and upload asap! =]

Any other ideas on how to spruce my IS up???

Been thinking about doin the calipers, but not sure on colour..............my mate just used hammerite on his type R brake calipers...........is this ok???

cool cool well i did take the pics so yes you can use them! lol.....

I have got the sports grill on there now but didnt when the pics were taken! =] Will take some pics and upload asap! =]

Any other ideas on how to spruce my IS up???

Been thinking about doin the calipers, but not sure on colour..............my mate just used hammerite on his type R brake calipers...........is this ok???

Yes matey think most of us on here use the hammerite smooth for the calipers seems to work quite well and cheeper than the kits you can buy? A few of the guys have done there's red on the granite sky which seems to look really good with the colour of the car?.. B)

Cool cool i think that might have to be a new weekend project.

I was thinking either red with a white Lexus logo or Black with a white logo and keep with the stealth look! Just needs to be a load lower than it sits at the minute and i will be happy! =]

Has anyone got an HKS Silent Power exhaust as i was thinking of this although i dont want the noise so much as just having a nice looking exhaust out the back!

Cheers.

I like the sound of Black Stealth MMMMmmmm

Bin thinkin of doin mine again the opposite 2 what i got em now ??

Iv got a Blueflame Exhaust on mine n like the sound, isnt 2 much

No question, red calipers on a Granite Sky, looks really good. Hammerite smooth paint and dark grey Lexus stickers from fleabay. It'll look fantastic. I wouldn't bother sticking any lacquer on either, I didn't on mine and they're fine months later! :)

Very nice looking car by the way - don't ruin it with eyebrows!

I think you should give your car a name. Hows about Project-117 or Project-Nighthawk? I'll have a crack at a logo if you want?

Very nice car mate and i do love the look of it!!! =]

Must say the sports grill and the LED side lights make the front look a lot different!!! =]

Here are some pics!! Apologises now for the darkness of the photos still trying to get used to a new camera!!!! poor excuses i know!!! =]

gallery_17630_362_12078.jpg

gallery_17630_362_12803.jpg

gallery_17630_362_13575.jpg

gallery_17630_362_3615.jpg

gallery_17630_362_14215.jpg

gallery_17630_362_22584.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links