Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Blackberry....

corsavandal

I called up my mobile provider yesterday and asked for a new phone, eventually they offered me what the girl called an 8200 but i cant find anything specific on the phone anywhere on the net (and yes, i have google'd it :lol:).

I can find lots on the 8820, but was just curious if anyone knows anything about the blackberry phones and how good they are in general!?

yep, read up completely on the 8800 series, just wondered if anyone thats used a blackberry had any feedback on it.

It's due to arrive at work tomorrow, so i chould just wait for it to arrive and make my own mind up and if i dont like it return it and if i do keep it, but im inpatient! :lol:

It will be the first one ive ever had, nearest thing to it was my Sony P910i which had a touch screen but no web browser or WiFi, probably because they weren't that popular back in 2004/05 when the phone was launched.

Well, once it's charged i'll put a full review (my review) on here just incase anyone is interested.

Not sure. Its just arrived and its the 8820 so i recon it will be better than your boses Giblet!? Orange have now sold out of them now too!

Ill keep adding bits to the thread when i learn them but im already in awe after just reading the manual! Makes an N95 look like the phone Zek used to have on Saved By The Bell :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links