Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Midlands Meet

Mark W

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can already see the headlines.....Local LOC meet leads to lost Lexi :P

So....confirmed....Meet as per original location - with convoy to 9 gates.....Lee leading the way

So Milford Car Park. 11am in Milford right? Then drive in convoy to, whatever it's called. Get it.

Oh, just one more thing - where's Milford?

If you have sat nav, the postcode is ST17 0UW. There is a pub called The Barley Mow, address is 28 Main Road, Milford. The common and car park are right opposite :)

If you go into stafford on the A449 you'll come to a big round about with a garage and shops on. You want to go all the way round and come off last exit before the one you came on. Head straight out on that road and follow signs for A51 -> rugeley, you can't miss it from there.

Just reading back those instructions sound awfully confusing, it sounded better in my head, think the drink is having an affect on me :)

I don't have sat nav. I've had three cars with sat nav in and for various reasons it annoyed me - mainly because I thought I knew better than the sat nav most of the time. Now I just get lost quite a lot because my sense of direction is really bad! I'll find it.

Alternatively Keith - If you know Penkridge then you can meet me there and follow me....either at my house or at the Texaco garage on the A449....say between 10:30 and 10:45?

Also - no more takers for the meet?

Ok save me going through every post where and wjat time is the meet ?

Just for you Chris..........................

Date: 18th Nov

Time: 11:00

Location: Car Park on Brocton Road - Barley Mow pub is on the island in the google maps link...you can clearly see the car park area on Brocton Road.

Google Maps Link: Google Linky to Location

Alternatively Keith - If you know Penkridge then you can meet me there and follow me....either at my house or at the Texaco garage on the A449....say between 10:30 and 10:45?

I know the Texaco garage!!!! yay!!! That'd be cool. Split the difference and say 1040?!

Thanks!

Keith :)

Ok save me going through every post where and wjat time is the meet ?

Just for you Chris..........................

Date: 18th Nov

Time: 11:00

Location: Car Park on Brocton Road - Barley Mow pub is on the island in the google maps link...you can clearly see the car park area on Brocton Road.

Google Maps Link: Google Linky to Location

Gord - you comin?

Mark

I know the Texaco garage!!!! yay!!! That'd be cool. Split the difference and say 1040?!

Thanks!

Keith :)

Done deal....How will I spot you :whistling: lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk