Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Midlands Meet

Mark W

Appears a few bods up for another midlands meet and I need the opportunity to be the odd one out at one of these with my GS.

Consensus on for Cannock Chase with option of food at the Barley Mow in Milford.

Who's up for it?

Date: 18th Nov

Time: 11:00

Location: Car Park on Brocton Road - Barley Mow pub is on the island in the google maps link...you can clearly see the car park area on Brocton Road.

Google Maps Link: Google Linky to Location

Stan Collymore no longer frequents Cannock Chase and suggest we keep clear of Ansons Bank :whistling:

Edit:

Definates so far -

Chris.S

Lee Iceman

Rikos

Ian M

Yaumeister

WylieCoyote

Me B)

I Love my IS200 + Missus

Aztecbandit1

Potential -

Car part for I Love my IS200 :P

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Found an excellent carpark called 9 Gates, not far from the visitors center, not sure how busy it gets on a Sunday was going to take a drive up tomorrow and have a look. Might ring up the CCC and see if we could cone off the small carpark for a LOC photoshoot :)

Found an excellent carpark called 9 Gates, not far from the visitors center, not sure how busy it gets on a Sunday was going to take a drive up tomorrow and have a look. Might ring up the CCC and see if we could cone off the small carpark for a LOC photoshoot :)

ok lee - if you think is more suitable than the one originally suggested.....let me know how you get on tomorrow (oops - today now)

ok lee - if you think is more suitable than the one originally suggested.....let me know how you get on tomorrow (oops - today now)

Lee - did you get chance to check this out? Any good/suitable?

Lee - did you get chance to check this out? Any good/suitable?

It is, have got to give CCC a ring on Tuesday to see if we can cone off the little bit of car park. Took a video, will try and upload it in a sec.

Are we setting that as the location then if we get permission? maybe a bbq will be called for as well!!

Either that or we can all meet on the Milford carpark and convoy to this one. The Milford carpark is now pay and display, even on a Sunday afaik.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk