Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Free Dyno Day, For Loc

Tony-Bones

brilliant, sign me up :)

do we have a set date?

oh and can i bring my mate, hes in a 325ci 07?

No date has been set.... Shall we say late November?

Good stuff, it looks like some members can see the value of a free session and expert advice available on hand.....

This meet has an opportunity for some top notch dyno time for the manual gearbox club and a get together for everyone in LOC.

What i will also do (if TDi are not looking) is put some cars on their Geometry calibration rig :whistling:

All we need now team LOC is a date!!

I'm interested in this too, date dependant :)

It's a superb offer from TDi so if we can agree a date i would like to book this for LOC..... Time is an issue though since other clubs are taking advantage of this offer> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=2163&hl=

27th November then :)

Doh, theres the catch, it'll be mid week ?

Wouldn't this be better if Tony set the date that is ok with TDi, as i'm sure there is great demand for the dyno.

guess who was looking at October on the calender !! :blush:

i think the 24th is what i meant and what tony has posted

brilliant, sign me up :)

do we have a set date?

oh and can i bring my mate, hes in a 325ci 07?

No date has been set.... Shall we say late November?

Good stuff, it looks like some members can see the value of a free session and expert advice available on hand.....

This meet has an opportunity for some top notch dyno time for the manual gearbox club and a get together for everyone in LOC.

What i will also do (if TDi are not looking) is put some cars on their Geometry calibration rig :whistling:

All we need now team LOC is a date!!

I'm interested in this too, date dependant :)

It's a superb offer from TDi so if we can agree a date i would like to book this for LOC..... Time is an issue though since other clubs are taking advantage of this offer> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=2163&hl=

27th November then :)

Doh, theres the catch, it'll be mid week ?

Wouldn't this be better if Tony set the date that is ok with TDi, as i'm sure there is great demand for the dyno.

guess who was looking at October on the calender !! :blush:

i think the 24th is what i meant and what tony has posted

I'm the numpty?.... I asked TDi for the 27th and Mark said "no that's a Tuesday" so i replied oops i think we meant the 25th Mark said "Noooooo that's a Sunday"

By deduction he recognized we meant the 24th....

Anyway to ease confusion it is the 24th and if members here need any technical questions answered i have opened a direct link in wim for LOC so members can converse with the TDi team> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=2172&hl=

Any chance of doing this at TDi north sometime?

Stav

We could get convoy of us from up north going down Stav, im up for it, anyone else ???

Seeing as this is on a Saturday I should be up for it.

Come on guys a nice long convoy, Stav, Jamie, Big Al, Snowman, be a nice Supercharged convoy :)

Of course anyone else from 'The North' is more than welcome to join ;)

Stav

We could get convoy of us from up north going down Stav, im up for it, anyone else ???

Come on guys a nice long convoy, Stav, Jamie, Big Al, Snowman, be a nice Supercharged convoy :)

Hhmmm I guess I can join a northern convoy too? assuming you'll be travelling down the M1?

Stav

Me too mate :D

You should be ok Gord so long as you don't try to buy anything :whistling:

Looking like im not on the list mate :unsure: and im a Gold loc member too :D

It do say For Loc members dont it :question:

Everyone is invited......You are on the list as is Prolex.

I'm going to try and bribe the time off work. I won't be coming for the dyno (automatic) but if I can, will come for the social - another addition to the convoy (left trailing behind in the wake of supercharged cars I suspect!!!)

Keith

I'm going to try and bribe the time off work. I won't be coming for the dyno (automatic) but if I can, will come for the social - another addition to the convoy (left trailing behind in the wake of supercharged cars I suspect!!!)

Keith

This should be a good convoy, we'll meet on the M6 somewhere then meet Adie and Rob on the M1 somewhere. Looking like it should be a good day :)

Keith

This should be a good convoy, we'll meet on the M6 somewhere then meet Adie and Rob on the M1 somewhere. Looking like it should be a good day :)

Convoy, yes please mate :D

Keith

Cool, you going on the dyno too?

We'll sort out locations nearer the time :)

Keith

Cool, you going on the dyno too?

We'll sort out locations nearer the time :)

Not going on the dyno mate, just up for the meet really

I Might tag along guys be a good run and a bit of fun to see some dyno runs prob a bit pointless putting mine on as its standard apart from seeing if its lost power? and would be up for the convoy as usual... :D

Yer convoy :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk