Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Brighton Speed Trails

Ellz

Well i'm posting this up mainly for you guys as i might have to spend saturday in london for my sisters late bday party but, it might not be going ahead so i might be able to stay down for this.

Last year was a good laugh, barry and jane came down and me and some mates took some chairs and beers down and then went out afterwards.

Lots of cars and bikes ranging from very very old to very new and very quick, it is held on a slight curved very bumpy piece of road on the seafront so i have no idea how the bikes and some cars get it to the 9 second barrier.

Example of cars to be seen range from skylines - supras - 4 wheel drive puma - ford rs200's - BMWs - Porkers - F40 - F50 - lambos and all the oldies to

Bikes you got 3 wheelers - standard anything from 400cc up to 1400cc - big turbo'd bussa's and all the old things which make ALOT of noise but dont really move that quick lol

Practise starts early something like 10-11 ish and last year it finished at about 4-5ish

Fingers crossed for good weather it should be good. The only thing i can say is if your gonna be there for the whole day bring a fold out chair as it gets busy and standing around can get the legs aching.

If i can get out of sisters thing which im thinking is pretty good at the moment, hopefully will see some people there.

Here some nice photos of last year

The big orange thing in the first photo flipping flys

http://www.flickr.com/groups/brightonspeedtrials/pool/

http://rides.webshots.com/album/557207952OInmAI

Elliott

Oh crikey, F40 and F50. My keyboard has begun to accumulate a small puddle of drool.

Wish I could make it!

Jamie

I'm thinking an Enzo might be there this year as ive seen it round brighton loads since last summer, the thing is all the super cars are very disappointing they usually do around the 12-13 mark no where near some of the other stuff

is that this saturday coming up ellz???

if so i might have to take a trip down there! :) :)

Jason :P

Yeah the 8th fella, have you ever been???

Never been mate, first i have ever heard of it! Me ans Sarah are coming down for saturday though :)

i know exactly where it is as i have been down that way for a few of the ace cafe - brighton runs before! Should be a really good day out, might see you down there ellz if you are not up London way!

Never been mate, first i have ever heard of it! Me ans Sarah are coming down for saturday though :)

i know exactly where it is as i have been down that way for a few of the ace cafe - brighton runs before! Should be a really good day out, might see you down there ellz if you are not up London way!

99% sure not going to london now so should be able to meet up what time you getting here, it get really busy really quick if you dont get here early try and find us for the lunch break as most people go off and get food were as we;ll have stuff so you can slip in then :)

99% sure not going to london now so should be able to meet up what time you getting here, it get really busy really quick if you dont get here early try and find us for the lunch break as most people go off and get food were as we;ll have stuff so you can slip in then :)

Probably leave southampton around 8am! Will get parked up and walk down to the seafront as i know what the parking gets like with these things! Will be about all day so im sure we will run into you guys at some point! Not really too fussed if i don't make it right the way to the front!

Probably leave southampton around 8am! Will get parked up and walk down to the seafront as i know what the parking gets like with these things! Will be about all day so im sure we will run into you guys at some point! Not really too fussed if i don't make it right the way to the front!

I need your number dude, if you've not left pm me or if any one else has got jasons number can you please pm me ta

sorry ellz, just got back. we left at 7:30 this morning so have only just read your post. we stayed till about 2pm then went for a wonder around brighton, weather, cars and bike where great! really enjoyed myself! was a shame we never got a chance to meet up!

Jason

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk