Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Midlands Meet

Rikos

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannock chase it is then. There are some good locations, you just have to find them. Chris maybe you could come up with a good location? I know loads but I can't explain how to get to them, and my sense of direction is somewhat less than satisfactory anyway!

The location that jumps out at me, if you come from Pye Green and turn left by the water tower, come to a cross roads, go straight ahead, pass the Katyn memorial and it's the next left (got a kinda tree thing in the middle of the car park). I'd thought of the main drag through the chase but that gets kinda busy on a Sunday.

Cannock chase it is then. There are some good locations, you just have to find them. Chris maybe you could come up with a good location? I know loads but I can't explain how to get to them, and my sense of direction is somewhat less than satisfactory anyway!

The location that jumps out at me, if you come from Pye Green and turn left by the water tower, come to a cross roads, go straight ahead, pass the Katyn memorial and it's the next left (got a kinda tree thing in the middle of the car park). I'd thought of the main drag through the chase but that gets kinda busy on a Sunday.

Theres also the reasonable size "car park" on Brocton Road, right near the Barley Mow - on the edge so not great for any photo enthusiasts but perhaps a good place to all meet (easy to find) prior to "entering the chase :shifty: "

That would be Milford Common itself?

People could head for Shugborough Hall which is on the same road as the Barley Mow which Is opposite Milford Common?? Its a shame Shugborough have closed the main parking areas on the grass as it would of been a good place for some pic's as now you can only park in the main carpark? here's the address for Shugborough hall to give you an idea?

SHUGBOROUGH ESTATE, Milford, Near Stafford, ST17 0XB

Located on the A513 at Milford Common,

And heres the website..Shugborough linky..

:D

Theres also the reasonable size "car park" on Brocton Road, right near the Barley Mow - on the edge so not great for any photo enthusiasts but perhaps a good place to all meet (easy to find) prior to "entering the chase :shifty: "

Is that the one that's on the left side of a right hand bend if you're heading towards Stafford? That's a really poor description of mine isn't it?!?! I know the one you mean though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk