Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ooops

Russdx

errrr u no under the car ders those big peices of plastic like protecting some thing, on the passenger side the large plastic thing in the middle kinda fall off lol

what was it protecting as there seam to be some tubes there that look kind of important should i get this plastic thing fitted back asap ??

cant help to much as i have not looked under a 200 for a while but is it a long thin bit as it might be covering the petrol and brake pipes but in a crash or a off road moment a bit of plastic is not going to do any thing

I usually make the assumption that if it wasnt required it wouldnt be on there...

Any plastic covers are going to be there to protect from the elements (rain / snow etc) and the odd flying bit of gravel etc.....not there to protect in a crash or offroad incident.

If you dont replace could damage from small debris or perhaps corrode earlier than they would if protected...

• 2 months later...

if its the left hand side of the car (which is the front passenger side) then it should be ok. happened to mine as well, the plastic cover is there to protect your pipes an etc from mud, dirt, etc. but on the left handside there is nothing much there need protecting, the main stuff is on the right hand side so should be ok.

*again any pro's here then feel free to correct me* im just telling you as the best i know as i have had the similar thing.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links