Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ok, your Opinion B4 I Do It

Personally i haven't seen any nice spoilers for the is200, but ur one is actually ok, not sure ive seen one like that b4. Would n;t mind knowing what type it is..u keeping it that colour? cos if u do then a nice carbon bonnet would go nice with it..

I always wanted to have one especially made in the shape of a Whale-tail. But that was on a Citroen DS!!

(I now await some Photoshop whiz to produce it on here?) :whistling:

You mean the whale tails like they have on a supra on a lexus? im pretty good with photoshop, so if you've got an image i'll fit them together, but its never what u seen until u see it for real....

its off, my old honda civic coupe. yeah gona get it sprayed, same colour, so my taste is,nt that bad then. lol

LOL OMG my next door neighbor has one of them! nowonder it looks so familiar...and the plus side their car is silver..im sure they won;t notice when they wake up one morning to find out the spoiler they have is missing and my lexus has obtained a new spoiler lol

looks good B)

Not bad at all. Do you think you could persuade corsavandal to get one for his? I reckon that Sti spoiler he's got has enough drag to slow him down a fair bit to say nothing abut the probable decrease in mpg. :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links