Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bug With Sunroof, Windows

ive got a 01 is200 and when i close the sunroof, just before it closes completely if i close both the driver and passenger windows (keeping both button lifed up), the sunroof opens up again just before it closes lol....maybe its just my car or a bug with the electric windows....

It's not just your car, mine does it too and I've brought it up before as in the link below:

Sunroof Link

It seems to be on most cars, and we came to the conclusion that the extra load from the window switches confuses the sunroof into thinking there's something blocking it so it retracts.......

Parthiban..sorry didn't see ur post. I found this out like last yr in summer, cos when i get my house after driving the first thing i do on the hot day b4 i get out of the car is to close the sunroof, then b4 it finishes i close both front windows and thats when i found out lol and now i close the sunroof (making sure its closed completely first) b4 i start closing the 2 front windows...was worried at one point that the sunroof would open without me knowing and the rain would get in over night.

Parthiban..sorry didn't see ur post

No probs mate, my post was from over 2 years ago!

Just put it there to to show that it seems to happen on other cars too so there's nothing to worry about :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links