Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japan North - North West Meet The Second

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me for not having been kept up to date on this thread as I have been away, but is there a convoy arranged for those travelling from the South/Midlands? If so when and where?

Are you travelling up and back the same day mate? If so and I can make it then I'll convoy with you.

Excuse me for not having been kept up to date on this thread as I have been away, but is there a convoy arranged for those travelling from the South/Midlands? If so when and where?

Hello matey think some of us are meeting at Stafford services again as Lexusis200Sam's coming up from MK and theres Myself, Lee_iceman and WylieCoyote so far not sure what time though mate?

Chris.... :)

i dont mind meeting up with you northampton chaps first then going on to the m6 services to meet the rest. :)

Sounds good mate. Meet up the M1? Watford gap Services? Or whichever it is.

i dont mind meeting up with you northampton chaps first then going on to the m6 services to meet the rest. :)

yeah that sound great adie,we can plan a time when we know the time the others are getting to the m6 services. do we know what time people are meeting on the m6 yet?

yeah that sound great adie,we can plan a time when we know the time the others are getting to the m6 services. do we know what time people are meeting on the m6 yet?

Unfortunately I definately can't make this meet now :crybaby: I'm at Anfield for the Chelsea game which I thought was on Saturday but its the Sunday. Gutted..

Have a good time anyway guys and take lots of pics :)

If the convoy gets big enuff, can some people get some snaps or footage to upload to the site, its always nice to see peoples journeys, especially those making the extra effort to travel all the way up here, when people like me only have a 10 minute drive

Hi All

Sorry to be a pain, but I have pm'd Jamie via the mlr, but not had any reply.

We are a small forum called lancer-evo.net and there are a few of our members who would like to attend this show.

Can you let me know if we are ok to come or not, as I know it's short notice.

But I don't want half a dozen of our members travelling to Wigan and finding out they can't get it.

As we all know evo's are not the best on fuel consumption.

It would be great if you could squeeze us in.

Thanks

Kat

Edited to say, hubby has just told me jamie has replied. I will get onto names and numbers for you now mate.

Thanks again for letting us come at such sort notice.

Looks like I can make this now. Put me on the list! :D

Just a question - if we've gotta be there from 9.30am until 4.30pm will there be places to get some grub?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk