Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Angel Eyes For Is300 On Ebay

got an email from one of your users to "watch this thread" so I'm "watching"

Hey Umnitza

They look hot! Eyebrows and demon/angel/halo eyes. Nice combo. :geek:

I've got an Altezza, and it doesn't have the auto lights like the IS200/IS300. Would the kit still work? I'm guessing it would. I'd link it to the daylight/parking light circuit I'm guessing.

Now where's that group buy... :whistling:

Asam

.............. Now where's that group buy...  :whistling:

Quality is an issue here.

At the moment, I've got one supplier doing them for around $600, and another around the $150 mark.

I'm currently looking for the best price/quality, but if you want them cheap, then you'll have to be patient, I'm afraid.......

I can only achieve any two of the following:-

Available now

High quality.

Cheap.

I cannot think were i got mine from...

However, usually from a group buy it is LED on that someone from the club has seen the quality of the product. Let's face it.. This club has a reputation that the group buys hold very good quality products.

I took a look at the quanan kits and the quality was there to endorse the product.

If we were to hold a group buy of say 10 of these then somehwere along the line even if it was one light unit these would need to be inspected.

I guess the supplier would need to send a kit over.. Even if it was seriously discounted just so everyone knew that the kit was good for the club to endorse.( the club would pay innitially for the first kit)

Otherwise your on your own with these kits and a group buy is not a good choice under the club group buy section.

Please let Gordon (GRiM) what you would like to do.

as i sdaid earlier i was originally in the US group buy..........if you go and read all 33 pages of that topic posted, i think you will see that some serious development wrk went into seeing that the kit umnitza was supplying was perfect.....i just wish id stayed in the group buy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links