Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Jae - Ultimate Jap Car Show

Steve

Plans are now being drawn up for the LOC pitch at JAE.

Like last we all had a great time chillin out with all the other Lexus owners from the club. Last years JAE really placed LOC on the map.

As part organiser of this years JAE I would like to release the plan of JAE to members here to tempt more people ths year to the UK finest jap car show.

To view the plan as of febuary please click here; http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/pitchguide.jpg

May take a short while to load.

We urge all members to check out the JAE website at http://www.jae.org.uk and place these dates in your calendar as this is really unmissable!

LOC have reserved 125 car places just for Lexus and 65 car places for Toyota making us the lagest pitch of the whole show. We need your support and presence this year.. also bring the wife! she'll love it!

Members who wish to attend this meet please sign up here; http://lexusownersclub.co.uk/meets/dynamee...%20Extravaganza

Everyone is welcome.. Only Lexus or Toyota cars may apply to have a car placement. But as many people may accompany this meet with you.

More info will be placed shortly.

• 4 months later...

All those that attended last years show will agree with me when i say....WOW

However peeps, this one will be better,

How you say, well just get yourself along and Parked on the club pitch for the saturday and sunday, Have i got somthing to show you, you will not be disapointed :winky:

it makes last year seem tiny...............

and all other clubs will be like.......... :sick: with envy

untill then i am totally :shutit: :shutit:

How you say, well just get yourself along and Parked on the club pitch for the saturday and sunday, Have i got somthing to show you, you will not be disapointed :winky:

and all other clubs will be like.......... :sick: with envy

untill then i am totally :shutit: :shutit:

I know what it is, I know what it is :P :P

and all other clubs will be like.......... :sick:  with envy

untill then i am totally  :shutit:  :shutit:

I know what it is, I know what it is :P :P

Well i'm baffled and sure i couldn't possibly guess in a million years :rolleyes:

No that will be me then :winky:

This years JAE is going to something to remember for a long time. The time and effort gone into arranging things is starting to pay off, big thumbs up to those involved.

JAE 2033 will be spoken about for years to come "do you remember JAE back in 2003 it was :tsktsk: amazing" B)

No that will be me then   :winky:

Only cause I told YOU......

And I totally agree with you John - The hard work behind the scenes has once again payed off. We thought last year was good - and don't get me wrong, it was amazing to see what we achieved especially as it was our first year.

But THIS year will be truely remarkable - an unforgetable experience, and for all those involved - WELL DONE - credit where credit's due!!!

Here's to the best JAE EVER.................! :yahoo:

But THIS year will be truely remarkable - an unforgetable experience, and for all those involved - WELL DONE - credit where credit's due!!!

Here's to the best JAE EVER.................!  :yahoo:

That's all very well, but how do you then top it for next year :unsure:

We'll have to convince Mat to tune his Monster to over 1000 bhp..........

There's probably only me and possibly one more person who knows what Mat is talking about

:shutit:  :shutit:  :shutit:  :shutit:

That'll be ME then.......... :whistling:

So you know about :whistling::whistling: and :whistling::whistling: hey Zee ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links