Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Going To Tint-r

Mitch

ok heres how my day went,

left my house by junction 14 on the M6 at 7:20am went through uttoxeter and the A50 and M1, took me 1hr20mins. traffic hit me jus as i was gonna get on the M1.

dropped the car off and rich told me to go into town for something to do. so went down the road to catch a bus.

waiting at a bus stop and the bus came slowed down and drove off, did i look dodgy or somethin. (sister and bro said i do) next 1 came along bout 2 minutes after and wen it stopped and i got on i asked if he had change for a £5 note he said

"we dont give change, if u havent got change get off"

so i looked at him coz i didnt know whether to headbutt him or spit on him, but i never and got off the bus.

went across the road to newsagents to get change and then waited for 20minutes in the cold for a bus.

while i was waitin a cop van parked across the road and 4 coppers jumped out and rushed into a house 4 doors down from the stop where i was. came out 5 minutes later with nothin.

n e ways i got on the bus and all u could smell was pure weed, no windows on top floor.

got into town bought some versace things then had a Mac D's then played some arcades and won £45 quid ( :D )

went back at 1.30pm to get the car and it was done. looks real nice wit the windows done.

suits the outside and the cream interior 2.

had 50% on fronts (legal limit, and dnt wanna give them coppers another excuse to pull me over) 35%@rear

looks like a top job IFRAZ. he told me u was in on thursday.

what u gettin done. hopefully i'll get a cam for my phone tomorrow and post some pics

:D :D :D

ok heres how my day went,

left my house by junction 14 on the M6 at 7:20am went through uttoxeter and the A50 and M1, took me 1hr20mins. traffic hit me jus as i was gonna get on the M1.

dropped the car off and rich told me to go into town for something to do. so went down the road to catch a bus.

waiting at a bus stop and the bus came slowed down and drove off, did i look dodgy or somethin. (sister and bro said i do) next 1 came along bout 2 minutes after and wen it stopped and i got on i asked if he had change for a £5 note he said

"we dont give change, if u havent got change get off"

so i looked at him coz i didnt know whether to headbutt him or spit on him, but i never and got off the bus.

went across the road to newsagents to get change and then waited for 20minutes in the cold for a bus.

while i was waitin a cop van parked across the road and 4 coppers jumped out and rushed into a house 4 doors down from the stop where i was. came out 5 minutes later with nothin.

n e ways i got on the bus and all u could smell was pure weed, no windows on top floor.

got into town bought some versace things then had a Mac D's then played some arcades and won £45 quid ( :D )

went back at 1.30pm to get the car and it was done. looks real nice wit the windows done.

suits the outside and the cream interior 2.

had 50% on fronts (legal limit, and dnt wanna give them coppers another excuse to pull me over) 35%@rear

looks like a top job IFRAZ. he told me u was in on thursday.

what u gettin done. hopefully i'll get a cam for my phone tomorrow and post some pics

:D :D :D

It sounds like you had a memorable trip to Nottingham :lol:

You don't do busses do you... :blush: I've never known a bus to give change.

Glad to hear that Tint R did a good job. Why did you not go for 50% all round?

I'm having 35% done all round. Can't wait :P

no mate i been on 2 bus trips since i passed my drivin test 2and a half years ago. fcukin hate buses!!! :angry::angry:

50% all round was too light but 50%is legal tint he told me, and i dnt wanna give the coppers( :angry: ) n e reason to pull me over, get hassle as it goes.

so had 35% at rear. would of had it darker on rear but with it bein 50% up front wanted it to blend a little better.

looks good though gotta admit mate. how far r u from tint r then? the roadworks are harsh at the mo round there. nice day today though good thing i could have my sunroof open as im not allowed to open my windows for 5 days :crybaby:

good thing i could have my sunroof open as im not allowed to open my windows for 5 days :crybaby:

He told me 2 days :ohmy:

Don't know how my security barrier at work is going to open without me swiping my card through it :D :lol::yahoo:

I live about 2/3 miles away, towards the city centre. The road works are a nightmare, they have been for quite some time. It's all the tram works that are going on. I think they will be up and running either later this year or early next. The way I see it is that if trams were a good idea then they wouldn't have got rid of them to begin with. But anything will be good to ease the traffic in Notts.

Can't remember the last time I caught a bus... <_<

When i called (with my odd shapped windows) he quoted me £165... I think this is a good price cosidering he does not have any templates for my car.

I think with gold subscription it will be about the same price.

Had my windows done today at TintR. I changed my mind at the last minute and went for 35% Rears and 50% at the front. Must admit, it makes a big difference, am very pleased with it. :P

Richard at Tint R accidently scratched my front passenger window and after I spotted it out to him, he offered to do it again for me without much hesitation. Great guy to deal with :) Good job I don't live too far away as I spotted the scratch when I got home and so I could easily go back.

Car booked in again on Tuesday afternoon for it to be redone. B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links