Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ibm Hursley

javadude

Spent two days @ IBM in Basingstoke, playing with hugely powerful Netfinity (or whatever they are called now) clusters.

Ended up recommending client bought a cluster of two Netfinity's, each with 8 PIII Xeons @ 850mhz (if I remember correctly).

The disk array was the most impressive thing though, cache was huge!!

we were sat next to this big box for two days, when it suddenly went "WHRRRRRR", as it wrote the cache to disk.

The noise was really loud, and because we weren't expecting it (it had made a beep in two days), we absolutely ***** ourselves!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

that site is huge

Yup bigger than a very big thing from mrs biggins big pie shop. :o

We got our product working on Websphere 4.0.4, 5.0, Websphere Express, with multiple web apps deployed under the same web server, had a brief look at DB2 support and had a go at changing our architecture a bit to make a neater install. All that plus 100 mile per day commute. :sleeping: :sleeping:

I left a note with the club url but it rained all day so the owner was probably wondering why someone had tried to make a paper-machier model on his car. :lol:

Back to the office tomorrow. :)

:blink:  wibble

wobble :D :D :D :withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

We got our product working on Websphere 4.0.4, 5.0, Websphere Express, with multiple web apps deployed under the same web server, had a brief look at DB2 support and had a go at changing our architecture a bit to make a neater install

Are they speaking German Mat???

We got our product working on Websphere 4.0.4, 5.0, Websphere Express, with multiple web apps deployed under the same web server, had a brief look at DB2 support and had a go at changing our architecture a bit to make a neater install. All that plus 100 mile per day commute. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Well done!

wrong forums I suppose ( :P ) but I had no joy getting your product to work in Phoenix (Mozilla) using the Sun runtime environment?

never raised it formally, seeing as all of these guys are MS shops - and I probablt shouldn't have my laptop on their networks!!!

:lol:

We got our product working on Websphere 4.0.4, 5.0, Websphere Express, with multiple web apps deployed under the same web server, had a brief look at DB2 support and had a go at changing our architecture a bit to make a neater install.

We've just been through a similar exercise, porting our product from Oracle, which is the only database we've supported for the last 7 years to DB2, not an easy task!

dunno.........

but watch out later chaps and chapess's, as i will write a thread on how a manual gearbox works.......

including such good phrases as

spigot bearing

layshaft

splined mainshaft

dog teeth

and making its first supprise apperance............

the sprung ball locating collar

part 1 coming soon :geek:

dunno.........

but watch out later chaps and chapess's, as i will write a thread on how a manual gearbox works.......

including such good phrases as

spigot bearing

layshaft

splined mainshaft

dog teeth

and making its first supprise apperance............

the sprung ball locating collar

part 1 coming soon :geek:

Oh, gee can't wait!! :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links