Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wacko Jacko

ifraz

Hell Yeah I'll be watching, I'll admit to being quite a fan of Jacko back in the day when he was his natural colour. I even saw him in concert! I wonder if he owns a Lexus?

:unsure: Woooooooo whos bad!!!

yeah its snowed 4 times today but always faded away but it started again bout 7pm and its stuck now but nearly stopped. hopefully bout 3foot of it tommorow so i can go sledging, my rottweiler can pull me in the sledge........

is it snowing by u matt?

is it snowing by u matt?

no - but I drove past Stafford on the M6 last night, and just around there it really started raining / hailing, and the temperature dropped from 5 to 1 in about 15 minutes.

Was really worried I would be driving into icy conditions

:unsure:

Fortunately, this wasn't the case, and I drove through it, temp picked up etc - but had me worrying for a bit

It was obvious that it is a phycholoical problem from his childhood.. thus causing him to want other kids not to suffer like he did. Probably one of the reasons why he still acts like a kid.

You also have to remember the guy has been isolated all his life and is probably socially disturbed too.

I think everyone should give the guy a break... the guy has bought alot of happiness to people and children around the world and if he has a few problems so what... your taking in the hype of the documentary. If any of you sat down and spoke to MJ for a few hours you would prolly think less of it.

Tommorow people will be reading the papers and taking in all the BS...

I learnt how to moonwalk and stuff coz of him! :)

i watched the program and it was interesting. parents got all his old albums and always used to listen to his music, its the classic *****, 'beat it' billie jean' 'bad' 'thriller' etc.

now i aint gonna defend him about his appearence but i agree that its a physcological thing that was caused by his pops beating him. plus yes he was isolated from everything.

think about it,

he was performing since he was 6 and famous since at 8yrs old thats unreal. so when he was 8 and so famous, getting so much attention he was being treated as an adult and adults in the music industry cant handle it sometimes take mariah carey having nervous breakdown last year, artists resulting to drugs coz of the fame, that kind of fame messes peaople up. so in no way could jacko be expected to handle it at 8, his parents and family working him hard, he never got to do normal kid things coz he was in studio or touring or signing autographs.

he invites kids to neverland and that one kid said hes just a kid at heart. well its true i think, he was treated like an adult at 8 but never really left the child in himself behind so he is acting on it now.

so yeah hes weird but there are reasons behind it.

I didn't get to watch it last night but I'm going to borrow a friend's video.

The guys obviously got problems and can't have any 'real' friends helping him out. They'd have advised him not to dangle a kiddie from a balcony for starters...

It was obvious that it is a phycholoical problem from his childhood.. thus causing him to want other kids not to suffer like he did. Probably one of the reasons why he still acts like a kid.

You also have to remember the guy has been isolated all his life and is probably socially disturbed too.

I think everyone should give the guy a break... the guy has bought alot of happiness to people and children around the world and if he has a few problems so what... your taking in the hype of the documentary. If any of you sat down and spoke to MJ for a few hours you would prolly think less of it.

I learnt how to moonwalk and stuff coz of him!  :)

I agree entirely!

I can understand why he is the way he is, I kind of feel sorry for him. :(

But what I did find cruel was the way his kids walk around with masks on. :o That's not on :huh: , there are alot of high profile families with kids who don't have to go through that.

They will grow up and become mentally scared just like MJ

I learnt how to moonwalk and stuff coz of him!  :)

I agree entirely!

I can understand why he is the way he is, I kind of feel sorry for him. :(

But what I did find cruel was the way his kids walk around with masks on. :o That's not on :huh: , there are alot of high profile families with kids who don't have to go through that.

They will grow up and become mentally scared just like MJ

if you were worth 1 billion would you walk around freely with your childrens identity known?

Imagine it.. Kids get kidnapped and held at ransome for 10 million.. of course Jacko will pay the ransome.

But at least if the nannies took the kids out no one will know who they are... he is only protecting his children at the end of the day.. he does not want them to be famous or treated any differently.

Its all for a reason... if you look carefully he is a pretty smart guy!

I also agree that he should not have dangled the kid...

im sorry..i think the guys loopo

there was 2 many loose ends un answered

the children.........blond hair pale skin......but both parents were black...no no any one who works in genetics can tell you no way

the mothers arnt intrested in the kids......again no way

i think the guys misguided, lonely and a hypocrit

and has just written his careers suicide note.

and now he wants to sue the programm makers

apparently he didnt give peermission for the kids to be filmed(hello....theres a tv camera there) <_<

he was mis-interpreted................. :blink:

he never said half the stuff shown.......... :yahoo:

somehow i think anybody who agree's to an interview like that gets to see it before its released..........

as i said earlier, he realises hes just written his suicide note

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links