Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Exhaust

gerbo

My exhaust has two holes in it. The first is in the front section just after the manifold. This section of exhaust is covered be another skin(Heatshield I suppose). This second skin looks like it took a bang and punctured the inner exhaust there is no hole in this outer skin. The second "hole" is the joint between the center section and back box. The gasket is blown and it needs another.

So can anyone tell me where I would source the front exhaust section and the gasket for the joint at the back?

:blush:

Would I be better going for an upgrade now and getting an aftermarket backbox?

Would I be able to buy front exhaust section from toyota and what are they like with ordering parts for jap imports?

My exhaust has two holes in it. The first is in the front section just after the manifold. This section of exhaust is covered be another skin(Heatshield I suppose). This second skin looks like it took a bang and punctured the inner exhaust there is no hole in this outer skin. The second "hole" is the joint between the center section and back box. The gasket is blown and it needs another.

So can anyone tell me where I would source the front exhaust section and the gasket for the joint at the back?

Would I be able to buy front exhaust section from toyota and what are they like with ordering parts for jap imports?

Ooh nasty, if its your manifold that has a hole a good welder could fix it, but if you need a few welds on different sections, labour could be a lot over here and it may be cheaper to upgrade. RS200 exhaust differs from the IS200 so sourcing it over here could be a problem. couture auto do some exhaust systems for the altezza, they could help you out.

Ooh nasty, if its your manifold that has a hole a good welder could fix it, but if you need a few welds on different sections, labour could be a lot over here and it may be cheaper to upgrade. RS200 exhaust differs from the IS200 so sourcing it over here could be a problem. couture auto do some exhaust systems for the altezza, they could help you out.

ye ask to speak to ben or ask if he can give you a ring. you could also ask if he wanted to sell the one from the altezza they have there. 01 825 3949

tho ben aint around most days so he could end up ringing you at 7pm this evening to talk it over.

How many sections does the exhaust have?

Is it 3 or 4? I know that there is the back box, the center section which incorporates the cat and the front section. But is the front section in two pieces or is it one piece from the center section to the beginning of the exhaust manifold.

How many sections does the exhaust have?

Is it 3 or 4? I know that there is the back box, the center section which incorporates the cat and the front section. But is the front section in two pieces or is it one piece from the center section to the beginning of the exhaust manifold.

Exhaust is made up of Manifold - CATS (Down pipe) - Centre Section - Back Box :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links