Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Here! This Is My Jzs147 Aristo!

Hey all, im new to this forum and its good to finally see some people that know about these sorts of cars, I was one of the first in Aus to get my hands on a 2JZGTE JZS147 Aristo!

this is my baby here:

061210AUSVIP074.jpg

061210AUSVIP069.jpg

P1000022.jpg

P1000009.jpg

the last pic is with the old BBS wheels...

Mods are:

HKS Boost guage

HKS Deathshroom filter

RSR lowered springs (soon to be replaced with coilovers)

19x9 and 19x10 Alstad wheels...when car is lowered they will get a 10mm spacer f & r for perfectly flush fitment

Modified rear mufflers (they went missing and were replaced with pipe)

Car made 198.1rwkw on the dyno last week...not bad for something thats essentially stock...right down to the boost..

Anyway...im after some parts that some of you UK guys might have access to...someone might be interested in a swap even?

Im after the lexus front grill and GS300 rear panel...would someone be interested in swapping for the JDM aristo and toyota items?

Anyway thanks for your time.

Cheers

Matt

Tidy motor mate. Looks mint under the hood to!

Any other planned mods apart from the badge change?

Welcome to LOC :D

thanks mate

badge change is about the extent of the "ricey" mods ill be doing...that and a different rear spolier...junction produce or inspection maybe?

but soon I plan on getting stuck into making it go a lot faster, im waiting for my C33 Laurel Race car to be sold so I will have some free cash to modify this as I want...

Basically plans are:

MV automatics 3000rpm stall

MV Stage 2 Shift kit

Underdrive Pulley set

Apexi SAFC

Apexi AVCR

KKR Front Mount intercooler kit

Full exhaust

Mods like that should net me a healthy 250-260rwkw, if that gets boring too quickly then ill be going for a microtech, GT4088 Turbo and a pair of 272 Degree cams...if that happens then 450rwkw is the goal

Welcome!

Now that they can be imported to Oz, there's been a lot of interest in the Aristo on the Australian Soarer forum.

yeah they are fairly popular here now...its a lot of car for the money!

I am just thankful I was one of the first group to have one on the road in the country

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links