Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Front & Rear Strut Tower Bars

pejay786

Hi Guys,

Just spotted these strut tower bars on eBay, item number 150073537163 or click on the link below,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...537163&rd=1

Will these make a significant difference to the handling :question:

They sound quite good but I have never done this type of mod before, any advice will be very highly appreciated, thanx. :winky:

Hello.

These strut bars are mainly for a Tezza, on an IS they will probably resonate on your airbox, unless you modify the bar.

I have front and rear strut braces, mainly for looks, however when there off you can feel a slight difference, mainly in steering but it isn't much.

As far as i'm aware ARB's are the way to go if you want to feel an improvement.

This is just my oppinion, I'm sure others will be about soon.

Aaron

Hello.

These strut bars are mainly for a Tezza, on an IS they will probably resonate on your airbox, unless you modify the bar.

I have front and rear strut braces, mainly for looks, however when there off you can feel a slight difference, mainly in steering but it isn't much.

As far as i'm aware ARB's are the way to go if you want to feel an improvement.

This is just my oppinion, I'm sure others will be about soon.

Aaron

Sorry to sound daft but would yo care to eloborate on what is ARB???? :duh:

This product is an addition to the overall development of the car? First decide your end goal, what exactly are you looking for from the cars handling, what are you trying to enhance or belay. If you were to add these braces to a stock car the benefits would negligible. If your intention is to improve the overall handling then in my opinion lowering the centre of gravity is stage one.... Stage two is controlling the roll centre so up-grade the anti-roll-bars then think about tower bracing... Oh and the Geometry.

• 2 weeks later...

When i installed my front one it made a good differece in the handling of the car, just felt more rigid than normal.

I'm sellin my front cusco bar if anyone interested, It fitted fine with the induction kit as well which i think may be an issuse with some others. Only got it from japan about 6 weeks ago so fairly new.

Pm me if interested.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links