Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Had The Car Dyno'd

jimmytt

Hi all, had the car dyno'd/checked out at tuning japanese in Aldershot yesterday and after sorting out the dump valve adjustments and ECU reset the power run showed 303 BHP with 0.9 Bar boost pressure. Quite pleasing at such a low boost. After xmas looking at digital boost controller to operate the waste gates under manual control...question is, are the stock turbo's ceramic?...if so, will have to upgrade blowers before upping the boost. Anyway, looking at a moderate 50HP increase so should be safely running 350ish in the new year.....or if the wife loosens the purse strings might go full hog 400HP with FMIC/ECU work. Anyone had experience with decent power increases?

You should be OK I think with setting the Boost Controller to give maximum of 1.2 bar with standard stock engine/turbo parts. Some people do run up to 1.3 bar as a quick burst setting on their electronic controllers. The Aristo has ceramic turbos, which should be good upto this Boost setting.

Done a fair bit to mine. 3" straight through exhaust system,HKS racing suction induction kit, boost upgrade to 1.2 bar, V-Spec FMIC.

Paul Preece has done similair (M-Spec FMIC) and Thor dyno'd his car @ 410 if my memory serves me right.

Thats about it without getting bigger fuel pump,injectors,piggy back ECU and changing ceramics (got a tubuler manifold for a big single tucked away for mine)

Hello Jimmy, as Dave said earlier I have had a few thing done:-

You can take a look HERE

I would recommend you get a boost controller. I have the Apexi AVC R and love it. The are other makes out there, they all more or less do the same job.

The other thing that puts a smile on my face is the HKS Speed Delimiter from Prolex, which is still working fine without any problems.

Car is in Garage at moment having uprated fuel pump and Kad 6 pot Calipers all the way round with Grooved Discs.

All the best

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links