Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rs200 Brakes

yasar31

Hi i'm looking 2 change my rear brakes on the RS200. Preffered are Stoptech or brembo any1 know what's the biggest size of disc i can put on 17" wheels with standard callipers? Will any other car's disks and callipers fit an RS200?

Cheers

Hi i'm looking 2 change my rear brakes on the RS200. Preffered are Stoptech or Brembo any1 know what's the biggest size of disc i can put on 17" wheels with standard callipers? Will any other car's disks and callipers fit an RS200?

Cheers

Prolex do some drill and grooved disks, these willfir your standard rs caliper, any bigger than standard discs and you will need a big brake kit conversion, about 2 grand

Will any other cars big brake kit fit an RS200? Big brake kits for the RS200 are very rare. I would prefer to pick up a set of second hand brake callipers like stoptech or brembo have seen a few second hand ones for sale but they are for different makes of cars was wondering if they could fit the RS200..

any1 have any experience in this field?

Hi i'm looking 2 change my rear brakes on the RS200. Preffered are Stoptech or Brembo any1 know what's the biggest size of disc i can put on 17" wheels with standard callipers? Will any other car's disks and callipers fit an RS200?

Cheers

Prolex do some drill and grooved disks, these willfir your standard rs caliper, any bigger than standard discs and you will need a big brake kit conversion, about 2 grand

Yeah i'm in touch with stoptech in America wanted to know if the big brake kit for an IS300 will fit the Tezza.

I'm sure i read somewhere on the forum that Matt had a pair of Stoptech big brake kit on his car. Am i right. Matt if u r reading this thread can u please pm me just need some sizes for the disks and calipers of u.

Thanks

will brakes from an IS300 fit?

brake kit for rs200 and is200 are the same

As far as i know the IS300 has the same brakes too, so yes they will fit, but it's not an upgrade as such

Anyone know the rotor diameters of the RS200 rotor and the IS300 rotor. Also does anyone have any knowledge of the offset of these rotors on these 2 cars, are the callipers and the brake lines on both these cars the same or do they differ and could some1 confirm the front spindle of these cars.

I am trying to order a big brake kit direct from stoptech and they are asking me these questions. If i don't have answer to these questions then i will have to take a gamble on the IS300 big brake kit. Which i want 2 try and avoid

Please can some1 help me with these questions.

Thanks

Yeah i'm in touch with stoptech in America wanted to know if the big brake kit for an IS300 will fit the Tezza.

I'm sure i read somewhere on the forum that Matt had a pair of Stoptech big brake kit on his car. Am i right. Matt if u r reading this thread can u please pm me just need some sizes for the disks and calipers of u.

Thanks

As far as i know the IS300 has the same brakes too, so yes they will fit, but it's not an upgrade as such

What kind of forum is this? I'm sure some1 has done a big brake conversion on their tezza. Why am i getting ignored for? I thought this forum was meant 2 be a friendly forum and ppl were meant 2 help u out.

So where are all the ppl with the knowledge about these cars?

Anyone know the rotor diameters of the RS200 rotor and the IS300 rotor. Also does anyone have any knowledge of the offset of these rotors on these 2 cars, are the callipers and the brake lines on both these cars the same or do they differ and could some1 confirm the front spindle of these cars.

I am trying to order a big brake kit direct from stoptech and they are asking me these questions. If i don't have answer to these questions then i will have to take a gamble on the IS300 big brake kit. Which i want 2 try and avoid

Please can some1 help me with these questions.

Thanks

Thanks

What kind of forum is this? I'm sure some1 has done a big brake conversion on their tezza. Why am i getting ignored for? I thought this forum was meant 2 be a friendly forum and ppl were meant 2 help u out.

So where are all the ppl with the knowledge about these cars?

this is a friendly and helpful forum

have you actually tried getting of your arse and reading through the forum at all yourself or do we need to hold your hand when your on here

Noel has has suggested that the IS 300 has the same brakes as the RS, so is that not being helpful ???? which I believe to be true

1st of all as far as I'm aware the RS and IS are the same brakes

also take this into mind the RS has the same brake set up as the MK1 Aristo this car is massive when putting it next to a RS and the set up has no problem stopping that, also they come with twin turbos bolted on

prolex do big brake kits

click this if you can't be bothered to look yourself

monster mat has some experience with stoptech

read here: click

so you could try asking him for help rather than bitching, also Mat can sort out LS400 kits to fit the tezza and Skyline kits for the tezza

do you really need a big brake kit ????

try using the search function in future before you start moaning about members

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links