Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Grrrrr How Much Is This Gonna Cost Me

Russdx

Ever seen a motorbike thats not weaving between cars or speeding? I doubt the motorcyclist was without blame.

That's a bit of a bizarre blanket statement to make, personally I have a few friends who have bikes and they do my head in as they drive so conservatively!

There's a little place down the road called Matlock where bikes congregate at a weekend and to be fair you do get the odd tithead on the bike but they're not all like that, there are just as many loonies in cars around here!

Ever seen a motorbike thats not weaving between cars or speeding? I doubt the motorcyclist was without blame.

Not declaring mods is stupid though guess we've all done something stupid sometime. Perhaps he'll learn from this experience.

How single minded you are :angry:

Lets not hope some young lexus driver without insurance crashes into you.

Never had to make a claim :D but if its proved to be your fault yes you gotta pay the excess and with some insurance companys...someone correct me if i'm wrong your expected to pay the excess untill the matter is resolved then you will be otherwise refunded

My pennies worth if you have any contact details for the biker make some sort of private arrangment with regards to repairs etc :winky: depends on him really but remember never admit liability thats up to the insurance company to decide if he was injured and claims your pretty much screwed

Good Luck

just remembered i got an £700 excess ahhhhhh

do i pay tht if i wanna make a claim or if he makes a claim ?

coz if its just me fuuuuk tht get work doen y self

Never had to make a claim :D but if its proved to be your fault yes you gotta pay the excess and with some insurance companys...someone correct me if i'm wrong your expected to pay the excess untill the matter is resolved then you will be otherwise refunded

My pennies worth if you have any contact details for the biker make some sort of private arrangment with regards to repairs etc :winky: depends on him really but remember never admit liability thats up to the insurance company to decide if he was injured and claims your pretty much screwed

Good Luck

just remembered i got an £700 excess ahhhhhh

do i pay tht if i wanna make a claim or if he makes a claim ?

coz if its just me fuuuuk tht get work doen y self

i dint even get his details he just got mine

is my insurance gonna send me a letter and tell me whats happening ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links