Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tues Joke

peter026

Rugby style!

A little old couple prepares to go to bed. They no sooner hit the pillows when the old man farts and says,"Five Points!" His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied, "It's fart rugby." A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says," Try! 5-all." After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, "Aha. I'm ahead 10-5." Not to be outdone, the wife rips out another one and says, "Score, 10-10." Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeakier and says,"drop goal, I lead 13 to 10. Now the pressure is on the old man. He refuses to get beat by a woman, so he strains real hard, but to no avail. Realizing a defeat is totally unacceptable he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally he $$$$s in the bed. The wife says, "What the hell was that?" The old man says, "Half time, switch sides."

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links