Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Just had the pleasure of driving 200 miles in a GS450H SEL.

Pros

- extremley fast

- extremy refined

- extremyl quiet

- superbly engineered

- wonderfully appointed

- Superb motorway comfort

Cons

- Impractial boot

- No good on rough roads at low speeds ( bumps ripple through your body - for those of us who not used to sports suspensions)

Have others been tempted to switch?

Jaroph

I have owned an LS400 and the RX300.

Two completely different vehicles that serve completely different roles.

Both fantastic cars. I sometimes miss the luxury cruising of the LS but love the practicallity of the RX.

It depends on your needs, load space,kids.mileage etc.

I have been tepted to get rid of the RX and go for a GS but I cannot let go of the RX It is the car I have owned "longest " ever. Love it to bits.

I had an rx hybrid as a courtesy car from woodford a few weeks ago and managed too put about 230 mileson it in a day and a night!! a nice car compared to my IS and really liked the sat nav on it took me from Stansted airport too tower bridge in London too pick up the G/F and got me stariaght there and back no problems also really like the bendy lights on it look really good when u start it up and they do there swivel test bit.... my only grip i nearly ran a lady over in my town as i crept along milk float style and she walked out in front of me

Other than that a really nice car too drive and if ihad the 40k they wanted for it i would very happily have it......also managed to do 32.3 mpg in it and did have alittle drive down the M11 in it about midnight back from London!!

All in a very nice car and very suitable fro London driving sitting above most other people!!

Nick

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links