Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Im Back

CIJ

Hey to every one,

Im back from my 12 week vacation....i wish, hard work as ever!! Managed to get ashore in Dubai to go see the 6star hotel 'the Sail' but got rejected from the gate so never even got a foot in the place to spend a tenner on one drink :duh: i think you have to be well known or a millionaire to get in there and unfortunately im neither :crybaby:

I did however enjoy a few drinks in Raffles in Singapore and managed to do some shoppin, spent over the budget on a pair of sunglasses and some electrical goods :whistling: I also managed to spend a few hours in hospital after abliterating my thumb nail on the lathe on the ship :sick::crybaby::sick: but its on the mend now thankfully but still limited to what i can do with my right hand :P

So then....whats been going on here then, logged on to find 70pages of un read msgs :blink: ....anythin interesting happened? Has there been a meet in the north east after people askin who lives up here?? Anything happening in the near future?

Well my lexus didnt start first time this morning :o only to find it was the Battery dead, a quick push outta the garage and up the drive to get a jump start from my mams car has kept me going all day :D

Right ive said my hello, now im off to open my piles of mail n sort out my house!!!

Chris

hi chris

welcome home :)

as for the buraj .......even i got in there :P

hope your thumb is recovering, and as they say wheres the pics :lol:

Lucky you....i think it because of the crowd of lads i was with :P

As for pics....what of my thumb or the 98000hp engine ive just finished workin on :D :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links