Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

gds

although i am a fully paid up gold member my two attempts to post my 46600 miles 1999 Altezza details for sale have vanished what is going on, gds

well firstly your original post was boxed because although you say your a gold member it isnt showing that you are, secondly your secong topic was removed by me, as you already had one posted,

so. your 2 topics missing, is actually one topic alive and well, the second is gone as its basically a duplicate post.

:)

hopefully i can get confirmation about Gold status otherwise im afraid that the for sale topic will have to go.

next time please try actually contacting either the administrator or myself, before making posts insinuating that "something is going on"

Edited by Monster-Mat

Am I the only one slghtly confused here :blink:

hello nicholas, you have every right to be confused, if you are a gold member have a look at gold forum/log-in and see if that helps you, cheers gds

hello nicholas, you have every right to be confused, if you are a gold member have a look at gold forum/log-in and see if that helps you, cheers gds

Fruitcake.......Now I am confused as well :duh:

Fruitcake.......Now I am confused as well :duh:

:lol: WTF is going on... :hehe:

Don't want to know where you got (or keep) that photo mate :lol:

It's amazing what you can find on google ! :lol: :winky:

Yeah but the scary thing is that you were using Google Desktop :o

:P

I've actually got a similar colour pink top on now to go out in, the women just love it, heck some of the guys have seen what I ended up doing in UJ on Tuesday in normal clothes so I'm back to the pink as I ain't doing that again in a hurry :lol:

And after all this thread, poor old GDS was a gold member after all :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links