Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi all, can you make it so that when the ignition is turned off the electric windows shut if they are open; It drives me nuts. And can you make the passenger side electric window automatic, the same as the driver side?

tia

I guess this can't be done then? :(

Hi,

EDIT : I have just seen that your car is a 97, dunno if it is a mk1 or 2. The info I have put below applies to the mk2, not sure about the mk1

The leccy windows on the GS will still work for about 45 seconds after the ignition is switched off as long as none of the doors have not been opened.

Also you can remotly close the windows from outside the car by holding down the lock button until all the windows and roof have closed.

Finally, all four windows in the GS should be auto

HTH

Paul

Hi,

On my mk1 Aristo after the keys have been removed the windows still work,even with the door open.But as soon as you shut the drivers door the feature cancels.

Hope thats of some help.

I suspect that may be specific to mk1 JDM Aristos?

Hi,

EDIT : I have just seen that your car is a 97, dunno if it is a mk1 or 2. The info I have put below applies to the mk2, not sure about the mk1

The leccy windows on the GS will still work for about 45 seconds after the ignition is switched off as long as none of the doors have not been opened.

Also you can remotly close the windows from outside the car by holding down the lock button until all the windows and roof have closed.

HTH

Paul

True for the mk2, but i believe he has a mk1, so it's only the drivers window that is auto.

I suspect that these features that he's after came out with the mk2, and I don't know of anyone that has altered a mk1 to have those features.

Hi,

On my mk1 Aristo after the keys have been removed the windows still work,even with the door open.But as soon as you shut the drivers door the feature cancels.

Hope thats of some help.

I suspect that may be specific to mk1 JDM Aristos?

Hi,

HTH

Paul

True for the mk2, but i believe he has a mk1, so it's only the drivers window that is auto.

I suspect that these features that he's after came out with the mk2, and I don't know of anyone that has altered a mk1 to have those features.

Yes it would seem I have a MK1 Gs300, as only the driver door is auto :crybaby: looks like i'll have to develop tolerance... bugger!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links