Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fao Aido

peter026

:lol:

It's a 'kill' list fella, basically cars who tried it on with me and then I was in a mood to wipe the smugness off their face :lol:

You know the sort, they'll be bombing in and out of traffic, weaving in and out and driving like looneys, and then get up behind you when there's traffic in front, then start flashing and indicating you to get out of their way..

If I'm chilled out I'll just let them past, however, on a couple of occasions I fancied winding them up a bit so toyed with them, before showing they weren't actually following a standard GS300!

The M3 couldn't keep up with me, in fact I was travelling with Gord at the time back from the Midlands meet a while back, I'd not long had the car so fancied seeing what it was capable of - the M3 driver was certainly surprised as was I to be honest!

The 350Z and Alfa GT's were other cars that thought they were the fastest thing on the road so I just taught them what a sleeper car really is!

Have to admit I haven't really given the car much welly lately, it pulls like a train even when you're driving gently so I just sit back, relax, and enjoy my music while cruising along, even had someone in a Nissan Micra the other day who wanted to race, I honestly have no idea what that was about, but it was quite entertaining to say the least!

So that's all it's about pal :winky:

and i'm loving that sig pic he's got going on... is the lake really that blue and can grass be so green ? :D

:lol:

To be honest fella it was a very quick Photoshop job that just turned out nice!

Had a quick tweak of the gamma and stuff to sort a few things out, basically in the original pic the sky had been overpowering so the car and stuff was underexposed, a little PS work, I'm talking seconds here and it turned out like it did - to be honest just really lucky that it looked nice pal :)

This was the original pic fella:

img0643mm7.jpg

It's a place called Carsington Reservoir in Derbyshire, nice location for pics near me, I used it for the IS pics and I thought I'd use it for this car as well!

When I eventually get the bumper resprayed and the bodywork has been given a little TLC by yours truly (yes I do know how to keep a car clean against all the odds lol :winky:) I'll be back up there to get some more shots, there's another place round here called Ladybower which might be good for getting some shots too, need to go and check that out one day thinking about it!

Just a Canon point and shoot jobby mate, it's one of those Ixus 700's, I've been well happy with it since I got it, it does take some good shots for a little camera, I wouldn't have a clue how to work anything better than that!

Evolution - ev·o·lu·tion (ĕv'ə-lū'shən, ē'və-) pronunciation

n.

A gradual process in which a glorified Mitsubishi Lancer changes into a different and usually smaller form in Aido's rear view mirror.

Evolution - ev·o·lu·tion (ĕv'ə-lū'shən, ē'və-) pronunciation

n.

A gradual process in which a glorified Mitsubishi Lancer changes into a different and usually smaller form in Aido's rear view mirror.

lol .............. I could think of something rude to say, but I wont .......... :lol:

PMSL, I wish, think the Evo would eat me! Will have to keep an eye out for one!

Got myself a new bumper off eBay now so can get rid of the graphics to complete the sleeper look!

@ Ahmet - Go on fella it'll be funny :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links