Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Where To Get Rear Clusters

IRLRs200

Did something really stupid today, reversed into a wall, broke passenger side rear cluster, scraped the bumper and boot! Totally wasnt looking where i was going. Anyway, need to replace the rear clusters, so might as well get some nice ones. saw these 2 on ebay:

Carbon Look rear LED clusters

Chrome look rear LED clusters

It says they are for models 01-04. Will these fit on my 99 RS? Also i heard some rumours that these LED clusters are prone to stop working after a short time. Are these the ones people are talking about?

If so any idea anywhere else i can get a set for less than the price of orginal Lexus ones?

Cheers :crybaby:

Did something really stupid today, reversed into a wall, broke passenger side rear cluster, scraped the bumper and boot! Totally wasnt looking where i was going. Anyway, need to replace the rear clusters, so might as well get some nice ones. saw these 2 on ebay:

Carbon Look rear LED clusters

Chrome look rear LED clusters

It says they are for models 01-04. Will these fit on my 99 RS? Also i heard some rumours that these LED clusters are prone to stop working after a short time. Are these the ones people are talking about?

If so any idea anywhere else i can get a set for less than the price of orginal Lexus ones?

Cheers :crybaby:

Hi Mr Morse had some of them(led) i dont think he was pleased with them :question:

Thay will fit your car.

New from lexus about £60ish

The LED's are prone to failure after only a few months and they also suffer from condensation. Not recommended.

So i should get them straight from Lexus? I heard the late spec ones are a lot nicer. Would these fit on mine?

Just ordered a set of late spec rear clusters form Lexus 212 Euro for the pair. The late spec ones are actually cheaper than a set off 99 ones. Just thought id let everyone Irish here know how much you can pick them up for.

Ill have a spare drivers side rear cluster for sale soon if anyone is interested.

Hi Dan,

will you post up the part no. so that i don't have to spend ages on the phone explaining what i want...... nearest lexus to me is 80 miles...

cheers

Took me about an hour to explain it to some face to face in a Lexus dealership. " So you want put a set of lenses from a 05 lexus onto a 99?". "Yes, the look better!"never got a part number, but i should be picking them up today or later on tomorrow. Ill get the part number then and ill send it on to ya

:D

Which clusters did you order?

I was under the impression that pre-01 were chrome, 01-04 were dark chrome and post-04 were more of a mat plastic finish (hence could be a little cheaper). Is this right?

Post some pics up when you get them fitted!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links