Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mates Punto

Ellz

:o

How much has he spent on the car Ellz to get it running that quick?

330bhp in a Punto must be mad!!

to be honest not much hes done alot of the work himself, the estimates range from around 10 grand upwards, thats with buying the car engine etc, so not to bad.

The terminal speed was 112mph as well, i still have yet to been in it as at their last meet he had sherd off the engine mounts racing a motor bike LOLOL

:D nice

thats not doddy`s though !!

when did you go, there was a load of starlets up there yesterday

and one was running mid 13`s all day :o

i didnt go, was meant to but saving the pennys at the moment, no doddys is still having work done, just had the willwood BBK put on (i say BBK but there still only the same size disc as ours are standard hehheheh)

What power is the starlet doing those times running, do you think you'll break into the 13's ;)

• 3 months later...

Here you go barry some photos from the start to near finish some of the new HKS blow off valve as well all he needs is a new cam to get a few more horses and it'll be done. Should be about 210bhp+ when done

What do ppl think as im sure doddy will be watching LoL

Picture014.jpg

PICT0952.jpg

PICT0951.jpg

14-08-06_1751.jpg

PICT0957.jpg

PICT0961.jpg

Photo-0075.jpg

Photo-0075.jpg

Photo-0074.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links