Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mates Punto

Ellz

Dont know if any of you want to know but ill post it up for Barry.

My mate, who some of you might have met at JAE, his cars had an engine swap to a 1.4 turbo, its running at 0.6-0.7 bar about 130-140bhp pretty standard.

Its off to get a shed load of work done next week so he'll be running over 200bhp.

Went out today and took some vid's

the second vid the sounds timing goes, also got a little clip of my car with its new headlights.

I'll post up some more vids when the other works done.

Also Matt what do u think of doddys copy of the monsters dash

What do you think Barry Santa pod in a couple of weeks 14th run wot u brung :winky:

Whats the sort of Insurance on the standard turbo one's, if my car is a write off I may have to go for one of these..

Not much Its group 13-14 mate is 20 with all mods £800 with 2 NCB, i wouldnt get one tho, you have to know them inside out as they go wrong a lot, but if you've got the love there ok.

If you want a small turbo get one of barrys starlet turbos, they weigh less and have similar power as standard and its jap so wont go wrong

All Sounds good guys, i dunno why I'm even thinking about going turbo especially after the acciedent. But if the insurance is gonna be high I might as have something I can love lol

I have a turbo kit up for sale :winky:

@ Elliott.. Is this the little blonde lads car? That I thought was you :P

Would love to see his and Barries car face off at the pod. Although I think Bazza will win hands down.

All Sounds good guys, i dunno why I'm even thinking about going turbo especially after the acciedent. But if the insurance is gonna be high I might as have something I can love lol

I have a turbo kit up for sale :winky:

@ Elliott.. Is this the little blonde lads car? That I thought was you :P

Would love to see his and Barries car face off at the pod. Although I think Bazza will win hands down.

That was Doddy. He want to beat barry, altho i dont think even he thinks he will. lol

Adie what you ran at pod???

My best at Pod was 15.7 secs... Although I was only running ).3 bar :angry:

Best at Brunters was 15.2 secs... Although I couldn't get any traction.. (All has now changed dramatically)

I shall (hopefully) be running at the flame and thunder evening at Santa Pod a little later in the year.. hoping for 14's ish (we'll see) :whistling: ;)

Best at Brunters was 15.2 secs... Although I couldn't get any traction.. (All has now changed dramatically)

I shall (hopefully) be running at the flame and thunder evening at Santa Pod a little later in the year.. hoping for 14's ish (we'll see) :whistling: ;)

there is a punto with a 2ltr coupe engine running 330 bhp at 16 psi looking for high 12s when he next runs at saturday night special.

your hoping for 14s with 400 bhp, barry with have u in the starlet :lol:

Hey I don't want to blow my own trumpet mate :winky:

I've also got launch control remember...

But the main / important thing is... I've got a big willy, so I don't need to prove how good my car is :lol:

hahhaha. you shold push the 13s i think. remember adie we all have big willys we all own lexuses :lol::lol::lol:

But the main / important thing is... I've got a big willy, so I don't need to prove how good my car is :lol:

hahhaha. you shold push the 13s i think. remember adie we all have big willys we all own lexuses :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh I thought is why we own a Lexus.. But then again its not a BMW :lol::lol:

So you going Santa Pod then mate or what?

:lol::lol::lol: Oh I thought is why we own a Lexus.. But then again its not a BMW :lol::lol:

So you going Santa Pod then mate or what?

Think im going to Jap show final, and then again the week after for the run what you brung.

O yeah mate ran a 9.9 at 140mph on his £4500 bussa, how effing annoying is that.

When u gonna be at pod ???

I'll be at Santa Pod for the jap show (want a go in Daz's car), hopefully. (Got a golf match the day before with people I've not seen for a year or so. plus the england game, so could get very messy indeed)

I'm at Anfield the following week so hopefully put load of miles on the new engine.. Then get the bad boy mapped and then Santa Pod. I'm hoping for Flame and thunder but not sure. If you're around mate I'll take you for that spin anyway :winky:

I'll be at Santa Pod for the jap show (want a go in Daz's car), hopefully. (Got a golf match the day before with people I've not seen for a year or so. plus the england game, so could get very messy indeed)

I'm at Anfield the following week so hopefully put load of miles on the new engine.. Then get the bad boy mapped and then Santa Pod. I'm hoping for Flame and thunder but not sure. If you're around mate I'll take you for that spin anyway :winky:

Deffo up for that :)

O yeah what do peep think of the new lights

Dont know if any of you want to know but ill post it up for Barry.

My mate, who some of you might have met at JAE, his cars had an engine swap to a 1.4 turbo, its running at 0.6-0.7 bar about 130-140bhp pretty standard.

Its off to get a shed load of work done next week so he'll be running over 200bhp.

Went out today and took some vid's

the second vid the sounds timing goes, also got a little clip of my car with its new headlights.

I'll post up some more vids when the other works done.

Also Matt what do u think of doddys copy of the monsters dash

What do you think Barry Santa pod in a couple of weeks 14th run wot u brung :winky:

bring it on :D

what works he having done ?, looking quite smart (dont tell him i said that ! )

think i will need a bit more than a couple of weeks, works progressing but very slowly, weather is getting colder and the thought of spending evenings in the garage is :sick:

ellz........your mate rob.......why is he trying to eat a laptop :crying:

remember this :lol:

thats on a standard turbo, with a clutch that gave up on the run after :winky:

starlet at the pod

remember this :lol:

thats on a standard turbo, with a clutch that gave up on the run after :winky:

starlet at the pod

Barrie, I'm in your corner mate for doing Elliott's buddies PUNTO.. you can't lose to that mate :duh:

Maybe we should start a book :P

Adie, dont worry doddys got a punto to give u a good race, its got the 2 litre Turbo coupe engine in it running 16psi at 330bhp, if you can bare to watch through the kid doing the borat impression you'll see it kill a Evo 8, the vids are them coming back from the ring, saw the guy who owns it on sat night hes hoping for 12's :o i think its aiming high but who knows lol

http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=60640

Barry doddy will find out as he comes on here quite a bit, doddys getting seb 4.11 (chip), Pace Intercooler, Pace rad, Wilwoods big brake kit, md103 Turbo, spax rsx coilovers, integrale pump, fse, bigger valve head, catch tank, should be running over 200 if the turbo doesnt go bang lol

the guy whos doing all the work for doddy actually raced Marcus i think, as when they did he had to pull over and help him fix something on his car, and as its the only orange turbo'd IS i would think it was him, lol unfortunatly i think he beat him lol.

:lol::lol:

Fair play. He's car should be very nippy indeed then when he's had the work done :)

Adie you should beat the 2 Litre if your running 400bhp with traction control, he hasnt even got any lolol when do you think you'll be at pod ???

:lol::lol:

Fair play. He's car should be very nippy indeed then when he's had the work done :)

Adie you should beat the 2 Litre if your running 400bhp with traction control, he hasnt even got any lolol when do you think you'll be at pod ???

Not sure mate. I'll be there next Sunday. But I'm hoping to do some 1/4 miles asap.. I'll see when the flame and thunder is..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links