Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Xmas Party Jurys Inn Mk

johnboy

There must be more of you interested in this, let me know asap,

All these memebers and we cant even squeeze in 20 for a xmas meet :crybaby:

john, 15 quid sent by bacs and room has been booked - even managed to get the PiMp Suite :D

perhaps if we could post a few pics in this thread of the last xmas meet, it might help people remember that we are perfectly normal people...to all those newbies who are scared of meeting up, DON'T BE!!!

70702664-M.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There must be more of you interested in this, let me know asap,

All these memebers and we cant even squeeze in 20 for a xmas meet :crybaby:

john, 15 quid sent by bacs and room has been booked - even managed to get the PiMp Suite :D

perhaps if we could post a few pics in this thread of the last xmas meet, it might help people remember that we are perfectly normal people...to all those newbies who are scared of meeting up, DON'T BE!!!

70702664-M.jpg

ermm......that isnt the xmas meet :whistling:

that was a curry meet :lol:

this was last years

normal_LOC_Xmass%20013.jpg

I have paid the deposit this morning, if anyone else wants to go, please let me know asap, places are limited though.

The rest of the payment needs to be payed by 6th november, so if i can have £14.95 per head from those who have already paid a deposit, by the 6th november.

Any more intertested in this ! :D

Those who have paid the deposit, i need the remainder of the money by 06 November. so cheques/bank transfers will need to be sent before this date to clear.

Thanks

John

I recieved the pre menus from Jury's inn this morning.

Please could everybody who is attending the party of the year :D , pm me there e.mail address so i can send them to you, they need to be filled out and returned to me by the 25th November.

Many thanks

John

• 2 weeks later...

We are all paid up now for this event.

The Bar opens at 7.00 pm and the meal starts at 8.00 pm.

Thankyou to everyone attending and making sure i had the money on time.

Look forward to seeing you all on the 9th

John

Well guys im gutted ive just found out about this meet....thats what happens when your away so long :blush:

Im guessing its all boked up for the 9th (Sat) over nitght till Sunday, or is it the friday nite thro to sunday? Just that the Sunday ive gotta go to church.....dont laugh im becoming a Godfather of my 1yr old cousin, so if its Friday i may pop down, if not then im outta it!!

Chris

I was going, paid my deposit, and then something else in "real life" came up... bummer...

However, I've "instructed" John to ensure that my deposit is used wisely -- i.e. the beer that I've been promising Mat for almost a year now!

Enjoy the party, guys!

Leland

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk