Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Don't Ban Me

rob200

I disagree with you sir!

I think Nissan build their cars to the highest standards possible - I've owned a couple in the past and my wife had until recently a Micra which was very well screwed together - even after 3 years the thing didn't have one rattle - As for attention to detail, at least Nissan have the sense to ensure all switchgear is illuminated, something Lexus can't even manage (esp. electric window buttons) on the IS.

Sure, Nissan still has a poor image (not sure why though), I'd rather have a Primera over a Vectra, Mondeo, Avensis, Laguna et al

I suppose it depends how much tast the person has I mean some manufacturers have vile coloured car's yet some people still by them ;)

Sure, Nissan still has a poor image (not sure why though), I'd rather have a Primera over a Vectra, Mondeo, Avensis, Laguna et al.

The only reason the marque has gone from these cars is because they are reps cars but the primera is so vile no rep would be seen dead in it. :nuke:

I used to drive for Alamo car rentals and spent 12 hours a day driving many types of cars. I found the primera to be one of my favs!

Worst was the Astra! felt like rolling down the road in a large sweetbox!

Vectra was ok i guess... but the primera was a better drive in my opinion.

I used to have a Primera SE before the IS, the Primera was a really good car. Fully loaded, quick enough and did not have any faults during the 30K miles in done in it. Not sure why the Nissan brand is not more respected really.

As Steve mentioned Astra's I have to say they are really uncomfortable, they are the reps car at where I work and when ever I use one (as a last resort) I always end up with back ache :angry:

well i'm willing to forget the nissan's of old

especially with this one:

roadster.jpg

may not have the interior of an SC430, or the hardtop, but she looks loverly anyway :)

oh and yes the primera of two generations ago (not the current one or the one before) did win the BTCC and was often praised for being a good handling car, if not much of a looker :)

well i'm willing to forget the nissan's of old

especially with this one:

roadster.jpg

may not have the interior of an SC430, or the hardtop, but she looks loverly anyway :)

oh and yes the primera of two generations ago (not the current one or the one before) did win the BTCC and was often praised for being a good handling car, if not much of a looker :)

Wow, that looks sweet!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links