Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tinted Windows

I'm getting mine done on the 8th... cant wait! By the way what %age are you going for 35??

Does anyone know what the legal limits are for tinting the fronts?

the 8th? Saturday - might asee you around notts then mate.... i shall probably be lurking.... B)

I left the (L) on the boot, but removed the Lexus and the IS200

My kit is the Lexus front rear and side skirts, NOT the styling kit.

If you're interested in a body kit, then join GOLD Membership and save over £100 on the parts alone.

I like the debadging on the boot. I think I will do mine tomorrow! makes it look much cleaner and minimal. Is that a standard lexus Kit on your car ? By the way would you need to let those nice insurance bods know about tinited windows?

yeah de-badging the rear makes the car look much better. i got gold Lexus L's on front and back. also gives it a more mysterious look, something you could never do with a 3 series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :backofnet:

anyone in nottingham on the 10th of feb??

i gotta be there by 9am. til bout 2ish. gonna take my car then go se if i can get my software upgraded on my nokia 7210 so i can buy the camera for it. mite go into town if its close to tint-r

what time would i need to set off from stafford (junction 14 M6) to get there on time bearing in mind traffic etc???

i gotta be there by 9am. til bout 2ish. gonna take my car then go se if i can get my software upgraded on my nokia 7210 so i can buy the camera for it. mite go into town if its close to tint-r

what time would i need to set off from stafford (junction 14 M6) to get there on time bearing in mind traffic etc???

Allow a couple of hours - traffic on a weekday into Notts is bad to put it lightly.... :ohmy:

I can meet you over lunch if you want.... let me know nearer the time, or drop me a PM.... :D

so i should set off from stafford bout 7.30am?? or earlier??

according to multimap - leaving "Stafford" @ 7:30 will get you to "Nottingham" @ 8:42.

Bearing in mind these are not the exact addresses, and multimap doesn't not rush hour conditions round your way, nor in Nottingham, that would make me think that it is very unlikely to get you there @ 9:00 am

7:00 am is probably closer to it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links